1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Doubtful behaviour of Father in law

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by pkavitha, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

I think I sensed that during half way thru this thread. That s why I kept quiet after a while. But Now I think we should make this thread as sticky.. Just for the benchmark post that we all can be fooled for our incedulous nature..

There can be "Pkavitha'' kind of disguised"FIL" Vultures appeasing their sick minds through real people 's painful stories...

Anyway.. I hope we dont meet more like these false ids.. Bcos at times its really heartwarming to be able to help someone genuine.

2. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi Ria, Payal,
    yesterday after seeing that post of PKavitha even i was thinking about her identity is this person he/she writing all nuisance and getting feedback so immediately from her friend and quick response for all the posts. even two times in her posts it has been stressed to do pm so i replied her no need to hide anything once u r penning such shameless thing. i think this person is not genuine and all her/his posts are creativity of mind nothing going on in fact.

3. Dewdrop

Dewdrop Gold IL'ite

This pkavitha has made a fool of all our friends who sincerely advised her --- :evil: :evil: What a waste of their time !!
    Can the moderators do something 'cos now any other query -- however genuine the poster's need may be, will be viewed suspiciously ; a person who really needs some advise/help may not be getting it from us, due to perverted creeps , ******* like this one, spoiling this fantastic site !

Earlier there were similar dubious queries arising in this same sub-section regarding personal [ physical] life between couples & the husband's physical problems etc. .... :eek the link is given below:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/me-and-my-spouse/6661-need-advice-on-husbands-behavior.html

Very graphic words were being used ; anyone reading it could sense it was just cheap ******** !! Such threads are not at all becoming of IL & what it stands for !!!

Moderators ---- Do something please .....sooonnnn...

Last edited: Jul 19, 2007
  4. pkavitha

pkavitha New IL'ite

Hi all,

This is the incident actually happened.

Don't you all read the incidents/news in newspapers and TV channels that FILs misbehave with DILs and even father seducing daughetr etc.

Nothing is taboo. It is for open discussion. We are all trying to hide many things & reluctant to talk in public. But in private we like such discussions.

I read many problems of ladies in this forum. What is the surity they are all genuinely happened to the members.

We should take it as example and discuss.

I asked in my posting to contact me by PM or mail. You all wil be surprised that I got atleast 10 e mails so far from prominant members of this group to know about " exact events" that lead to the FIL & DIL closeness.

So every one likes to hear such thinmgs. Let us be open

5. ayeshanaaz

ayeshanaaz Junior IL'ite

Hi, ria/payal/dewdrop,

this is really getting wierd & sick.............. what say .........

6. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ria, Payal, dew drop and ayesha

even i sensed something wrong when this erpson asked everyone to PM him/her so that he/ she can give more dirty details...

I mean, i never responded until the things got really wierd, but i'm just thinking of members, who have actually written lenghts to advice that person and the other person is just relaxing and having fun, one person even came out and told abt her sxual abuse.

I mean what the hell, this person is just mocking the sisterhood that flows in this website...

Moderators please do something about this

~Abha

7. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

I would suggest just IGNORE this FRUSTRATED,FANTASIZING FIL. Any idiot barking on dogs doesnot count on being noise..All it creates is Nuisance.

I would PM to moderator to revoke this ID and also revoke this IP address to further access IL... Already Indian roads are full of such sick perverts old men ...Go and spread FILTH there.. We dont need it here.

8. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ria, Payal, Dewdrop, and Ayesha

Even i sensed that something was wrong when this person, asked everyone to PM him/her, so that he/she can give more dirty details of what happened between the FIL and DIL...

i never responded intially untill things got wierd... I'm just thinking of members who wrote lengths to advice the person, and the whole time this person was just relaxing and making fun of it. in fact one member even came out and wrote abt her sxual abuse...

This person is totally mocking the whole sisterhood that, soo flows in the website.

Moderators Please do something about this !

~Abha

9. raginiprakash

raginiprakash Senior IL'ite

Hey Everybody,

I first saw this post when it was initially posted & my gut feeling for whatever reason told me that something is fishy here. Later i never followed this thread but happened to notice it again today, seeing the number of responses it had garnered.

This is absolutely disgusting & it's like making a mockery of the camaraderie that exists here & the genuine care & affection that members have for each other. Needless to say that it is also tainting IL's image.

I'm positive the moderators will take prompt action.

Ragini.

10. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ok Pkavitha, enough. Reading through the thread, I am convinced that this is a fictitious situation. The data we have about you in the system contradicts everything you have claimed in this thread. I have restricted your access to this site.

Dear IL'ites,

I know how angry we all feel when our trust is misused. I completely sympathise with you. But, let us not stop caring because of this unfortunate episode. We all should rather take the risk of responding to a wrong call than the risk of being non-responsive to a genuine call for help. We all sincerely care for each other and this episode shouldn't dent that in any way. Thanks IL'ites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.