1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Doubtful behaviour of Father in law

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by pkavitha, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi Kavitha,

i was just reading this thread response everyday and looking for ur feedback. but one thing i don't understand first ur friend has trouble now she is sharing bed as u already mentioned publically so no need to hide now, what power old man has got that she has to share bed husband don't have sexual interest doesn't mean to share bed with someone else. u advice ur friend she will regret for this in future this is really immoral which noone can accept. it was better to for divorce rather than living such life. i think i am not wrong. ur friend has chosen wronnnng way.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2007
  2. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

I have been reading this thread and was sympathizing with this girl and thinking how horrible to be put in this position - now this - the whole thing stinks. I dont think your friend is telling you the whole truth. To go from not wanting to do anything with her FIL, she has not taken the ultimate step. Something does not add up - there is more to this story than she is letting on. But hey, it is her life - if she wants to ruin it and loose her self respect, so be it.:mad:

3. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello,
    As other friends has said, it is quite disgusting act.
    ANyway god should change her mind now onwards atleast.

~Punitha

4. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hey

I have been following this thread since it started but never thought of responding, as i'm too young to speak in such matters... but the latest update is just ridiculous, just cos her husband isn't very inclined towards sex, she start sleeping around... that too with FIL... ohh god.... heights of desperation...

I earlier thought ohhh how stuck this girl might be and I was just really feeling bad for her... but really what a way to sort out problems...

God help her

~Abha

5. payalg

payalg New IL'ite

I dont buy this, I am now even starting to feel that the writter of this thread is taking everyone for a ride

6. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Youuuu.... have a point, even I think so...
    well she must be having hell lot of free time to do this... :-D

7. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

I also doubt now for author's integrity. If you at all you are doing for some idiotic pleasure.. Please get some sense..
    Here are few genuinely concerned people and by doing such kind of stupid thing, people ridicule other's sensitive issues also.
    :evil:

8. payalg

payalg New IL'ite

Now I am 100 % convinced PKavitha is taking everyone for a ride with his/her fictious story

Just 2 days back he/she posted this comment on 16th July : Male members of the family are desirous of smelling under garments of the girls/ladies in the family in many cases.They get a type of pleasure in it. When ladies are no there in the house, they touch & press the bras and panties of the ladies. Our Indian films also show such instances

and NOW PKavitha is telling everyone she came to know a few days back about her friend sharing bed with her FIL.......well them miss/mr PKavitha what was the need for the 16th July post ?? why didnt you post this new story 2 days back

and then Mr/Miss Kavitha wants people to PM her/him so that she can have more fun cooking up erotic fictious stories

AND ALSO PKAVITHA has joined the forum only in July....makes me all the more suspicious

AND it doesnt end here this is what mr/miss PKavitha posted on 14th July just to add fuel to the thread
    a) "Are there any cases that DILs also like closeness of FILs for various reasons?"
    b) "There are cases that girls are subjected to seduction,molestation by own father or brother"

BEWARE EVERYONE... I THINK THIS IS JUST SOMEONE WANTING TO GET SECRETS OUT BY POSTING A FICTIOUS SITUATIONS

9. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

I can understand Payal, You are as angry as I am.. But who knows.. This Pkavitha could be that FIL himself or maybe that Idiot DIL herself. You never know. Although I suspect a gal would ever do that.. I would think its some sick old frsutrated FIL imagining some sick thought...

10. payalg

payalg New IL'ite

Yes Ria I am angry ....coz i was the among the first few to reply and get fooled

If you look at the posts from PKavitha I think this is some desperate sicko interested in talking about incents (DIL-FIL, Father-Daughter, Child molestation etc)

But whatever its our fault we didnt see it, I will be very careful henceforth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.