1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Doubt That Ex Spying On Facebook

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by nolife, Nov 12, 2017.

1. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I am dovorced 7 years back but sill could not find a partner where as ex got remarried with in 6mons of divorce and has 2 kids.
    I did use to spy on him when we were married as he blocked my profile but never bothered post divorce. I have blocked his FB profile. Later through relatives profiles I came to know that his dad has come to fb and I have blocked him as well.I am sure it must be he who created his dads profile as his parents does not know how to operate system and his mom is literally uneducated.. Later I came to lnw his mom came on FB and I blocked her. His bros profile is blocked too.. I just do not want those idiots to chk on me . His family pics never made me jealous as i lost all the feelings for him as he treated me badly and moved on easily.. so i kept consious and kept checking their profile every 6mons or 1 yr and I have blocked atleast 7 profiles of his dad. During thos tenure and recently i found there are 2 more profiles of his dad created by him. I am quite irritated with that idiot . Over these years he lost his looks but have a wife a family and 2 kids.. where as i have nothing but o got my beauty , charm and confidance back and i keep changing pics to attract guys for matrimony in case i find any. These guys spoiled my reputation with in relatives long back. I am clueless why on earth would someone do such cheap things . Few profiles were even created with hindi names of dad. I went to his profile from another id and got them blocked. How to get rid of this buggers?

2. zeppelingirl

zeppelingirl Silver IL'ite

hi.. how did you find that they are spying on you? since fb doesn't show any recent visitors

3. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Don't bother . when friend request comes from him just block.

Amica likes this.
  4. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

Just a doubt as after blocking a new profile of his dad coming up.. i dont see a need why so many profiles are needed

5. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Can u talk to him through ur parents or other elders to make him understand not to bother u or look ur profile.

6. Indira28

Indira28 Senior IL'ite

FB should be something that makes you keep in touch with your long distance frnds..for official contacts..and for some business related. to get latest news.. viral updates.. when things are disturbing you..just ignore it and get pass it.. if you can't do it.. then temporarily disconnect the account till you feel better. (if possible) . because if a person is creating several profiles just to spy on you..you should just feel proud of it..don't bother about it.. let him keep creating and wasting his time.. you start growing ignoring these things..

7. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Just ignore.....you said you also checked their profiles... look like this curiosity is a two way process. They are strangers. Consider that way

I don't understand how anyone can see your profile updates if they are not in your friends list. Goto privacy settings and make it available only to your friends( not even friends of friends etc). You can make it very strict that they won't be able to see your friends, your comments, likes or any other activity even by searching your profile name

So if someone check your profile they will see blank page and images. Another way is to delete current profile and create a new one with new name and add friends you approve. Also dont add anything on about me fc page.

Be positive.. look foward. Take your own time to decide on your next move in your life.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    guesshoo, Sunburst, sumalynux and 4 others like this.
  8. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

You can make your profile unsearchable..
    even if someone got a hold of your profile url, it will just give them an error page,
    unless, they are part of your friends' list.

Otherwise, just change your profile pic's visibility from public to only friends.

Amica and sindmani like this.
  9. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Looks like you like spying on him as well or why else would you check on his profile n be up to date about all his family's profile as well.

Agree with momsky n DDream, Facebook security setting can keep you hidden from many, jus setup your security settings n relax. No strangers can see your profile id no matter who.

Deep in your mind, Looks like you are finding it difficult to move n feel down about him being already settled with a family. Break any thoughts in your mind about him, he's a past jus like many other n you move on towards a bright future with only positive thoughts n a smile.

You can also try matrimonial sites, dating apps to find for prospective partners. You divorced for a reason, don't let them occupy any more of your mind space n waste your time. They don't have any control over you now, you are free.

Sunshine04, sindmani and hino like this.
  10. hino

hino Silver IL'ite

I can check other profiles to see what they are doing --Perfectly alright and am very good person. :)
    Other check my profile. Jealous and they dont behave with me properly. Those are idiots.