1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Doodle A Word, A Day! :)

Discussion in 'Drawings / Sketchings / Photography' started by kaniths, Apr 21, 2016.

1. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

kaniths, Itsmylife143 and jskls like this.
  2. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

Nov'theme: Find a Happy Place: My happy place ..... watching Football game in a Sport's Bar with friends & especially Manchester Derby or El Clasico.

El Clasico 's comin up ....being a Real Madrid fan my Heart l explode every time they lose ....hoping for a win this time :number_one::number_one::number_one:

clasico.jpg

PriyaSrini, kaniths, periamma and 5 others like this.
  3. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Thanks

Thank you ! Abbie story is based on real life :) some children books stays fresh in mind

kaniths, Itsmylife143 and maggi32 like this.
  4. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

very cute and neat ....whats that hand stretch ?

Itsmylife143 and maggi32 like this.
  5. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear :)

Me being a rowdy : symbolically hitting Barca !!!!!

kaniths, Itsmylife143 and jskls like this.
  6. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

jskls, you doing maggi's pink towel bizness in doodles? ;) There was one drawing initially, and slowly one more got added. : )

Good ones, both of them. One, a need of the times, another, a reminder of dreamy story times.

maggi32 and jskls like this.
  7. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Do you have any superstitions that you follow for your team to win? I don't go to bathroom in first 5 min and last 5 min of important games. ;) (basketball).

maggi32 and jskls like this.
  8. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

ha ha Rih :roflmao:her influence is too contagious....

Wanted to keep both the pic together because of the theme Thanks Rih

maggi32 and Rihana like this.
  9. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

Rihana yep i l do anything for a win :boxing:

- Tennis & F1 i l go with the flow....no heart breaks with end result.

- Me being the only sports loving gal in my locality was pampered by everyone. I would get to watch Live Matches + OC snacks!

I am not sure abt the exact series, India had to get quick wickets to qualify ...West Indies were batting well nd match got boring so i went for a random walk....to my luck when i was back WI were All-out & we qualified for Semis. Wait here comes the prob: ppl declared i am thier luck charm & when ever i go out of the hall there l be fall of wicket for sure :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

These guys were pathetic they would kick me out every 20 mins when the game's pace was slow...donno how but there was fall of wickets every time i went out!!! I went home one day to do my pending home work....i think Kapil Dev got out & guess what i was dragged to watch the game. Uffff thier strategy is simple: Kick me out every now & then when team India is fielding & glue me to the near by chair when team India's batting:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Test series btwn India Pak {7th February , 1999}....they tied me to the plastic chair for a Test match too {was on study holidays }....i was not allowed to take a wash room break nor lunch break...just hogged on pepsi cola potato chips munch choci....yep, Anil Kumble bagged record 10 wickets in tht match :worship2::worship2:....had a big party & i was thier Chief Guest! I was down with UTI for weeks times followin tht.....but i was happy with the result nd too a win agaisnt pak :) :banana:

Year 2011 World Cup: India played well and reached Semis {vs Pakistan}. At some point situation is tense & i went to gym. No one in gym....TV in OFF mode...i finish my work out and reach home....my DH s on cloud nine....India into Finals.
    Final Vs Sri lanka....again tense situation....Sachin out Sehwag out....DH ask me to out for shoppin for 2 hours {his strategy's : India will when i am out / not watching the game}....i was eager to see Finals but my mind wanted a win....i went out for Shopping....after 30 mins he pings me: what ever u r doing do the same...Gambhir is batting well....lol i was checking couple of Jeans for him...how long can i keep looking at jeans in Mens section:smash2::smash2::smash2::smash2:....c'mon wins more important rite....i am going thru all new arrivals....again a msg drops in: what ever u r doing do the same....it was already 8.30 pm....i was checkin the same set of jeans shirts like a lunatic ...one hour gone....9.30 pm ppl outside the Samsung TV section shouting loudly we mite win...i am happy to hear tht cheering ......yep last over Dhoni Sixer & we won World Cup :cheer:....DH joins me with one big guilt face...till date i pull his leg statin: u kicked me out for a Cricket match!!!!.....with time he got busy with work & not kicking me outta of house any more!!!!

Football: i follow it very religiously & to say in a smiple word: i am a psychopath {saving tht story } :mask::mask::mask:

PS: hope my short story has made up for 2 days doodle!! :p

10. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

GG l hv tough time nominating all our multiple sketches! :beer-toast1:

jskls and GoogleGlass like this.