1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Don't Scorn ****

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

All peaceful, law abiding watchers of online erotica that begins with P and ends with N, you’re in danger. There’s a lady from Mumbai who is out to throw spanner into your works. She says you shouldn’t be allowed to watch naughty stuff because it has put her marriage on rocks.

Does that make any sense? She has gone to Supreme Court demanding ban on internet erotica because her husband watches **** and her marriage suffers because of that. So nobody should watch such stuff.

Isn’t it ridiculous. How does her marriage suffer if you watch naughty things?. If her marriage suffers, doesn’t she have a powerful weapon to set it right? Yes, a rolling pin. Give the hubby a whack or two on the head with it and the guy would watch channels like Aastha, Bhakti TV etc henceforth after the blows make his brain take a 180 degree turn.

BTW doesn’t the SC have anything better to do than decide what we should watch, eat, drink and how we should dress?. There are serious issues like Sasikala that the judges need to focus their attention on instead of trivial issues like pah! ****.

And I fail to understand how erotica adversely affects married life. I thought it acted as performance enhancer and not the other way. What is better than a mindful of **** to aid the performers?

It turns out that the wifey in this case is in her 50s and the guy in what she calls “declining years” (Wonder what has declined in his case). May be she is jealous and is worried that the DH would start drooling at the friendly neighbourhood PYTs.

Aw come on, that does not mean that the younger couples feel the same way, the mutual DQ (Drool quotient) being much higher in their case. Don’t be surprised that if a young wife comes to court demanding divorce because even compulsory adult stuff watch did not act as aphrodisiac in her hubby’s case.

So one person’s p**n could be another’s scorn and there could be no sweeping generalizations on the issue. So hope SC does not blight a lot of lives by playing the moral police. I remember during pre-marriage stag parties of some of my friends, oh so blue videos were a must but by the time the videos went on, the guys were too indifferent as their heads had already been addled by a hell lot of booze. At one such party one dead drunk guy asked another what was going on in the screen. The other said he had no clue, but said it looked like WWF wrestling.

I believe in the north grooms are fed what is called palang thod pan before their wedding night. The pan is supposed to be such an aphrodisiac that the nuptial bed is supposed to break. I suspect in those days they must have used flimsy cots. But my point is heaven knows what Mr. PT Pan contains. It could be unhealthy. Instead the grooms could be shown a red hot movie say something from the sunny days of Leone.

In a country where the three letter word S-E-X is frowned upon (that no way checks a burgeoning population) and putting it before EDUCATION is likely to get the goat of moral police, p**n performs the valuable service of teaching a few things about birds and bees to innocent, ignorant bachelors. If you don’t want hot stuff , teach the kids birds and bees in school.

Finally does anyone know a place where I can hide from moral police.? This blog is likely to lead to a bash up warrant against me from them. And finally an apology to Kamalji for straying into his territory.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    umaakumar likes this.

2. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

First they come for your money.... and then they come for your mind...and then your manhood.....eh? And you are speaking up early !!

When we move on to digital currency, and everything happens through your aadhar, your mobile-smart-phone, and your passwords, and clicks, don't worry about the loss of pron (sic!). Age appropriate pron will be dispensed in the right amounts directly to your telecomm or internet devices (they know all these portal addresses already). Your coronary health conditions would also be taken into account.

Kamalji likes this.
  3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

What a great futuristic vision! I also loved the way you twisted the four letter word so that it escapes from being reduced to four stars.

Kamalji likes this.
  4. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balajee,

When I read the online version of TOI, with the same news item you have discussed here, I was shocked to see 80 comments, almost all of them supporting men who view P---n. Like gambling, alcoholism, p---n is addictive in the long run and starts ruining family relationships. Women at the age of 50 have serious biological issues like menopause etc and it is during these times that the husbands should be more understanding and compassionate. If men think that we are sex machines created only to satiate the primal desires of a man, sorry, please stand back and look at us as human beings who have borne the stresses of pregnancies, abortions, childbirth, and finally menopause. Nothing to joke about!

Agatha83

Kamalji and stayblessed like this.
  5. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Agatha a pretty strong comment. One doesn't need online **** to view women as sex machines to satiate cravings. That is ingrained in the mindset humanity has inherited from its primate ancestors. **** thrives only in societies that are conservative and regressive. What we need is a radical change in our attitude to gender relationship to ensure that it is sidelined.

Kamalji likes this.
  6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji
    These court cases are frivolous wasting the courts precious time.**** and bhakti are both available on the net.its up to each one what they want to view.its like saying I don't like chicken so u must eat daal.
    Silly things.
    I loved yr sense of humor Balaji.welcome to my territory.
    Regards
    Kamal

7. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

Yes.. all of this is true. As a public health hazard the nation has to control or wipe out all of these. However, at various times our governments in the various states have supported Horse Racing, and the sale of alcohol. There is tax money to be made in these activities.

Compared to Alcohol (loss of money, mental and physical health), gambling is better, and compared to gambling, internet smut watching is rather tame, as well as not as expensive for the time spent. If the man of house would stay at home in his wife's very sight, messing with his computer, where whoever is doing whatever on screen, rather than go to the local gymkhana, smoke/drink, play cards or bet on horses, she ought to take the home-computer entertainment any day.

If the government would find a way to tax it and make a revenue stream out of the internet smut, well...then, we must have it, for the good it does in keeping the men at home and not go out drinking, carousing, causing public mayhem and so forth. Heck... there may even be a little chance that older men might get a little fiesty at home. After all, where are they going to go for trying out their new learnings, eh?

Come now.. we all know that guilt-tripping kids, or husbands is never a good argument. If women hated sex so much, all along, they'd have shown that by running away from home and joining a convent. We have various pro's/con's that come with our anatomy, both men and women. It is not easy for a 50 year old man, on a high carb rice-idly-sambahr diet for half a century, to shove aside his pot belly and locate the entertainment center below, no matter what he continues to see on the internet. In fact, the Mumbai lobbyists major complaint is that her man is not demanding any action from her because of his internet habits. She wants the government to shut off the internet, so that her hubby could operate the sex machine. Women ought to fight that silliness, and self-destructive idiocy.

If watching smut on the net spurs a middle aged man to get in to some kind of workout regimen, to become more fit and healthy, so that he may look half way like that hero onscreen, well, the lady of the home would get a healthier, longer-lived, salary-mule and help-mate, and perhaps even a bit of something more, if she be so lucky. Women will live longer than the male of the species, and it is to women's advantage to have the men in their lives watch some pron on the internet, get healthier, so that they would go quietly, and happily, without suffering any long term chronic illnesses, when their time comes.

8. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Agreed Kamalji and at times p**N and bhakti are interchangeable. There is lot of p**n in bhakti poetry. Banning online **** is like tilting at the windmill or asking waves to go back.

Watching **** is rel
    Watching **** is relatively harmless when compared to gambling drinking, smoking and drugs. It also keeps the DH glued to his computer at home. Agreed 100% Nonya.

9. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Agreed Kamalji and at times p**N and bhakti are interchangeable. There is lot of p**n in bhakti poetry. Banning online **** is like tilting at the windmill or asking waves to go back.

Watching **** is rel
    Watching **** is relatively harmless when compared to gambling drinking, smoking and drugs. It also keeps the DH glued to his computer at home. Agreed 100% Nonya.