dont i get pregnant naturally?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by swekiran, Apr 25, 2011.

what should i do

Poll closed Nov 11, 2011.
  1. go and join job,concentrate on career

42.9%
  2. stay at home concentrate to get conceive

14.3%
  3. search another job at home town and ttc

42.9%
  4. persue higher studies and ttc

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. swekiran

swekiran Silver IL'ite

hai ilites:hiya,
    iam married in the ending of btech second year and since then we were using condoms.but i got the pregnancy after 6months of our marriage later,I got abortion when iam 4 months pregnant as i need to continue my studies.since then we were again using condoms.now i have completed my studies and bagged a job in banglore.to a fresher like me I think this job would be very helpful.
    we have already stopped using condoms since last jan.my ml is so eager to have grand childern and insisted me to consult adoc to conceive as early as possible but since 3 months the result was negative.
    now iam in total confusion whether i have to sacrify my job in reputed company without being pregnant or shall i concentrate on my career.
    i also hav another problem even if i leave my job for kids should i need to take medication for that? those tablets are very irritating. its only 3 months that we are expecting a child can't we wait for a year and then consult a doc for fertiliy. pls help iam only 22years can i use all those stuff to get pregant?
    pls kindly suggest me.
    thank u in advance.

2. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    You are only 22 years,so try for a year and consult doctor. Eat healthy foods and avoid stress. You try for child in second week of your periods say 7- 16 dayOs.( if you have 28 days cycle then your ovalution happens around 14th day.)

3. swekiran

swekiran Silver IL'ite

thank you priesh for ur first reply should i stop my medicines then?

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

What medicines you take now? Don't stop tablets on your own!
    Since you are 22, you can give it a try for a year naturally. If you couldn't conceive by then, get some help from gynec. Don't rush & stress yourself.
    If you are over weight or has any other medical issues with your body, clear them sooner!
    Baby dust to you.

5. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Going by your age and since, you are ready to get pregnant only for last three months, you can wait for an year. As others have suggested, have IC during the fertile period. But dont have it with the stress of trying to conceive. Just have it for enjoyment.

But, since you a have already undergone an abortion, it will be better to consult a doctor to see whether everything is fine with you, because, sometimes, abortions can also cause delay in next pregnancy, I have heard. So it will be better, if you consult a gynecologist, which will clear all your doubts and prepare you physically and mentally for pregnancy.

Good luck and best wishes!

6. SumitraRavi

SumitraRavi Senior IL'ite

never ever try to IC under stress of TTC or anyother matter...romance is the key ....i suffered a lot because of stress

7. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

I agree with others.. Don't stress yourself. Plan some vacations and relax.
    Enjoy the process.
    Now you don't have to worry about accidentally getting pregnant. So enjoy this.
    What medications are you currently taking and for what?
    Take your time to relax and enjoy!