Don't blame anyone!!!!

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Saideeps, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Saideeps

Saideeps Bronze IL'ite

[​IMG]

A GAME : WHO TO BLAME?

Well, as you all know – whether its me or you or your employer, or subordinate, or businessmen, or politicians, or government(s) – don’t you think “we always find blame?”

We don’t accept our mistakes but we always come out with some names or situations or conditions which are used as a shield or excuse to be blamed!! We Blame! That’s why the title is aptly suited to this blog “A Game : Who To Blame?” whether word “who” or “whom” which word suits the best?

Situation 1:

Two small children play and then one child hits the other child a bit hard; they fight; one is strong and the other can shout & weep; then their attention is diverted by something and they forget what happened and once again their play resumes!

Situation 2:

Two small children play and then one child hits the other child a bit hard; they fight; one is strong and the other can shout & weep; here one of the parents notices the children fighting and intervenes! One of the children is scolded and either beaten by one parent and / or the complaint is taken to the other parent; sometimes crowd gathers; what happens; one parent blames the other parent; unwanted issues too come up; finally each child is ordered not to play with the other child; so these children stop even saying hello;

Situation 3:

A motor cyclist and a motor car; just a brush of the motor car with the motor cyclist; either the motor car driver or the motor cyclist “smiles”; there is no exchange of words; the situation ends;

Situation 4:

A motor cyclist and a motor car; just a brush of the motor car with the motor cyclist; either the motor car driver or the motor cyclist “smiles” or does not “smile”; either both get down from their vehicles or just one gets down; there is exchange of abuses and words; crowd gathers; blame;

Situation 5:

A child walks fast and runs and topples on the carpet or some stone; the child cries; the parent picks up the child and says “who beat you child; this carpet;” beating the carpet and if the child still cries; looking around, seeing some animal or bird or human “did this bird or animal or human hit you;” then making a hand gesture “I will beat them, now stop crying;” the child stops crying looking at the good scene in the television or somewhere; but then this is how parents sow or inculcate the seed of “blame others”!

The above five situations are petty issues or illustrations for a topic which is very wide in its nature! There are so many situations and happenings that have their “momentum and speed” and are “continuous”!

We are sometimes advised on the “accountability and responsibility” in our work or family life! We have someone to advise in every sphere of our existence! Don’t we ourselves assume such advisory roles! All see from their eyes and not from the other person’s eyes!

Don’t you think “Accept whatever I say, then you are good to me and I will like you! the moment you don’t accept or say against me, you are not liked, you are arrogant, you are indisciplined!” this is a lacuna or short coming in me not to accept the fact or truth that I am wrong!

We are born to accept the false many times and reject the truth!

In the final analysis, “Someone Needs to be Blamed for Something!” “Someone Needs to take the Blame!” “Someone Needs to Blame Someone!”

If you know that you “err(ed)” or its your “fault” then “accept” your err or fault! Why do you blame others for what you did?

A human err(s), that’s a known fact! No one is a perfection! Even if someone is perfect, then he/she is indeed Great!

You or I, we are all the reflection of the God! Should we say that God is Imperfect? God is perfect and we too are! Be what we are, we are in our own ways Perfect!

My simple funda and understanding about me, “I must never cause any pain or injury or sorrow to anyone by deeds, acts, words spoken or written” this means that “I can cause the same to me, but must see that others don’t suffer!”

This Life is “Very Precious” and I Request you all to “Respect & Love Your Life” and “Respect & Love the Life of Others”! Take your Jivaatma to the levels of Paramatma! Be Paramatma! Be Dharamatma!

Please Don’t Blame Anyone!