Doha Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. meenavenkat

meenavenkat New IL'ite

hi preethi, we are just behind health centre..my elder daughter is in MES School and my little one still too small to go to school, she is only 2 years..

preethi, since u r a member of this for nearly a year now, why dont u suggest what is that it offers, like the way it should be approached, where r the useful topics discussed, etc..

be in touch, meena

btw, let us welcome mallika to our doha forum.........:wave :wave

1 person likes this.
  2. Mallika29

Mallika29 New IL'ite

Hi Meena ,

I'm glad to get a response from you . So which is your daughter in ? My kids are in DPS-MIS . Where is mughalina ? I have heard of it but no idea about the location. We're staying in New Salata . I don't have any Indian neighbours . Sad, isn't it ?:cry: Just joking . It's a nice area anyway .
    Hope to get in touch with all of you soon. Do you'll keep in touch with each other ?
    Will write more later .

Good day to all of you

Love,
    Mallika:wave

3. Mallika29

Mallika29 New IL'ite

Hi Meena ,

I'm glad to get a response from you . So which is your daughter in ? My kids are in DPS-MIS . Where is mughalina ? I have heard of it but no idea about the location. We're staying in New Salata . I don't have any Indian neighbours . Sad, isn't it ?:cry: Just joking . It's a nice area anyway .
    Hope to get in touch with all of you soon. Do you'll keep in touch with each other ?
    Will write more later .

Good day to all of you

Love,
    Mallika:wave

4. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Hi Meena/Mallika and other Doha ladies.

Nice to see all your response ! It's nice to see lots of indian ladies (from within IL) living in Doha, initially when I joined this site and searched for some local acquaintance, I was majorly disappointed..as I was the only member from Doha and for long time no one else joined me in this site from this place, but now to see not just one more, but many more indian co-indusladies from this place, it really feels very very good..! sure , we all shall be in touch with each other regularly, being away from India and living in this place where there is not much activities happening, the only best way to have fun is to getting to know more people and expanding our friend's circle.

Meena, The core aspect that attracted me to this site was Spiritual thread, and next to that Chitvish kitchen, varalotti threads, weekly polls, games threads then followed. If you're ready for discussions and more interactions, get involved into those above forums and you will find yourself enjoying well.

Friends, don't forget to PM your email address, a bit of private interaction, would surely increase our comfort zone with each other and give room for more interaction between us. Since am having hectic working schedule, I may not be replying immdly, nonetheless, I would stay in touch whenever possible.

Keep this doha thread as active and interesting as you can. I am sure we can make this thread more interesting..and also share any interesting updates in doha with all rest, for us to get to know.

Love,
    Preethi

1 person likes this.
  5. meenavenkat

meenavenkat New IL'ite

Hi Doha Ladies,

after a little gap i am here again, was slightly busy with my elder daughter's exams..

anyone going to Chennai for summer vacation?

if not, what r your plans for the kids during summer vacation? let me know

btw, anyone of u bn to see sivaji? we are planning to go this friday!!

shall continue.......meena

6. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Hi Meena,
    Me too with my family going to watch Shivaji film today night 10.00p.m. show

bye
    latha

7. anudhar

anudhar New IL'ite

Hello:wave :wave

My name s anu... I live in Al-Khor.. just 2 months before i came to doha, my husband is working here... me housewife.. Very gald to be a part of IL

8. anuchandu

anuchandu New IL'ite

hi anu....im anusha..i too used to live in al khor wid my parents ..my dad works fer qatar gas..now im in india pursuing engineering 3rd yr...last month i have been there fer my holidays and met all my frends...al khor is rather calmand peaceful isnt it??i did loads of shopping n came back...:-D

9. AREETHRA

AREETHRA Guest

Hi
    I Am Areethra From Calcutta . Living In Doha.

Educational Qualification : M.com

Hobbies : Reading.music

Hi Ladies : I Require Your Help And Guidance To Find The Following

Indian Stuff Where It Is Avaliable In Doha

Indian Temple In Doha

Indian Lady Who Is A Free Lance Beautician In Doha/or A Beauty Parlour Which Welcomes Asians

Social Life In Doha

Please Answer All My Queries

1 person likes this.
  10. anuchandu

anuchandu New IL'ite

hi areethra,
    im anusha i think i can guide u regardng wat u want..well first of all v can get indian stuff in indian super market near garden restaurant or u can even find it in family food centre..and about temples..unfortunately v have no temples in doha...so u just have to pray at hme..i have no idea about asian beauty parlour but there r lots of arabic parlours whre treatments like a simple facial will cost u 100 riyals..and if u want to go fer a good facial then 150 or 200..i feel its a big waste..u have any frends u can go for the city centre which is very common one stop shoppeee.u can buy ur groceries and food stuff in carrefour..and shop in branded outlets...go fer movies or just sit at food courts and chat wid frends..and to name few other hang outs for ladies shopping spree well jamil fashions,the mall,lulu hyper market,wearhouse,al safeer,souq na bina,just find out about all these frm ur frends out there and have good time..basically doha is a calm place..its perfect fer a family life without much tensions...ladies r very much secure and r treated well and r given respect in their society...thts all fer now..i spoke a lot i hope..if u wish to knw more do let me knw..hav gud time in doha..:wave :2thumbsup: