Doha Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. chukku

chukku Senior IL'ite

Re: hi i wud like to join this to make frnd in qatar ,,,

hi all,
    i am new to Doha can any one suggest me where to buy good maternity dresses and also suggest me on some tips on buying them.
    Thanks in advance
    Chukku

2. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Hi Chukku,

Welcome to doha & IL. Very happy to hear that ur on ur family way. Congrats. Stay in touch.

3. chukku

chukku Senior IL'ite

Hi priya,
    Thanks for your wishes. Feeling so happy.
    Chukku

4. komalankomal

komalankomal New IL'ite

iam jayasree. my native place kerala. now residing at qatar. i want to make some friendships here at doha for our thoughts to share.

iam a house wife and i have a daughter. hobby -watching tv and a beginer in stithing. ilike to do something creative. but i need a guidence from you people.egagrly waiting. bye

5. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Hi jayshree,

Welcome to IL & Doha. U can for sure be our friends. PM ur contact so we can stay n touch & share.

We have more IL here to talk on creativity.Im not good n that. Anyways stay n touch.

6. komalankomal

komalankomal New IL'ite

dear priya

happy to hear from you. iam residing at bin omran. iam here for last 2 years. i want to to do job. iam a graduate. if there is anay opportunities please let me know. bye take care

7. jaisathya

jaisathya New IL'ite

hi preeti,
    wht a great write-up...!! am totally impressed on ur writings...got a clean picture of both u and doha from ur writings...i hv joined this site 1 week ago..hv some qurries and was cleared by some of the friends here...vaishnavi, hema, priya...and happened to see ur write-up two days ago....was waiting to gv a reply and introduce myself to such a wonderful forum which got a so much wonderful ladies(friends..).

by the by....i m very happy to indroduce myself. i m suvithaa completed B.arch,M.Tech in tanjavur, tamil nadu. my native is trichy.am very much job oriented fellow b4 my child birth......!!!but now my life totally changed ....pakkka home maker...i m very much happy to be like this.truly speaking i totally forgot my career.(subject tooo)... now everybody start insisting me not to waste my studies, main-person my dad.....so now i m thinking of it...but surely after making my son in comfort environment...hv to try ....my son named sathya Mitiran (name inspired by "sudessi Mitiran" - freedom struggle- journal)is 2 yrs 9 month. very independent fellow...very active and also shy type...but naughty one. we came to doha 3 months back.my husband jayaprakash, a lovable and family attached person, he is from thiruvannamalai. he is here for past 10 months.
    thats all.....for now ...since i itself got bored... by my writing.....since i m not that much interested or worth enough to write....!!!!!!

best regards,
    suvi

8. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

HI Suvi,

How are you and welcome to IL...hope you're enjoying yourself here, IL is surely a treat to those who are looking out for friends......

Thanks for ur compliments...When I wrote the post about doha, there were tooooooooooo less ladies from Qatar in IL (In fact I was the only one from Qatar as a member at that time), so I thought of giving everyone an idea about Qatar. But now things have changed. Lots of ladies have joined IL from qatar and they seem to be more knowledgeable about the place than me..that's nice to see...

Enjoyed reading about you, ur son's name background was interesting...also, it is interesting to note that, quite a no of new members who have joined IL recently, hail from trichy, that's good....I am basically from chennai and am in qatar for almost 5 years now, am loving it here....Got a very lively, creative, enthustiastic guy as my better half....with him, life is more enjoyable here...:)

Keep the communication going and wish u enjoy every moment with IL...

9. jaisathya

jaisathya New IL'ite

hi preeti,
    well, wish the same from u. ya, for me too qatar is gud....no problem.....since at home itself we hv lots work to do...yaah maid to keep is not affordable here...so hv to act as mother, wife and also maid to our house....in mean-time i ll surf in internet and play with my son.....now indus ladies become one of the part in my life.so for me qatar is gud place.
    but my son struggle lot. when he comes here.....he was continuosly saying we ll go to india.....since he missed lot the social environment...now he also began to adjust the circumstances.....

qatar life is going smoothly......................

regards,
    suvi

10. vishwanath

vishwanath New IL'ite

Helo everybody.
    Im vishwanath recently re-located to doha from Hyderabad, a month back & I am happy to see lot of Indian communities here.. I have gone thorugh the ICC website, but there is no proper information about contact details.
    I am a post graduate, working as a Sales manager...
    I am feeling bore every day after 5 as no one is there to talk to me..
    I am greatful to you all if somebody helps me to connect to all people in this team. Hope somebody do this for me.
    Im married & having one wife & 2 kids. My family may come in the next year to stay with me... But here nobody talks to others..& everything seems to be very very strange.

Awaiting for anybody's reply,
    Regards,
    Vishwanath

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2009