Dog's life

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by DNM, Nov 12, 2010.

1. DNM

DNM Silver IL'ite

Is this what is called a dog's life?
    An older, tired-looking dog wandered into my yard. I could tell from his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home and was well taken care of.

He calmly came over to me, I gave him a few pats on his head. He then followed me into my house, slowly walked down the hall, curled up in the corner and fell asleep.

An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out.

The next day he was back, greeted me in my yard, walked inside and resumed his spot in the hall and again slept for about an hour. This continued off and on for several weeks.

Curious I pinned a note to his collar: 'I would like to find out who the owner of this wonderful sweet dog is and ask if you are aware that almost every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap.'

The next day he arrived for his nap, with a different note pinned to his collar:

'He lives in a home with non stop chattering wife, 6 children, two under the age of 3 - he's trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow? !!!!:drowning

2. Rums

Rums Silver IL'ite

haha...that's very funny...Naai vesham pota koraichi dhane aaganum? :))

3. DNM

DNM Silver IL'ite

Rums - Naai vesham podalena, konjum thoongarathukku edam kidaikumma? A nice unoccupied bed would be so nice every once in a while.
    DNM - mother of 19 mnth old gangsta!

4. smileAlways

smileAlways Gold IL'ite

5. rsk11584

rsk11584 Silver IL'ite

Nice one , but its too much of you to take him into the hall, here even if in my house If I bring a stray dog and let it sleep in my compound my mom will shout like anything.

6. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

[​IMG]

Cho chuveeet!!!!! Even dogs need peace of mind and quite atmosphere. Clverer than Humans !!
    Thanks for sharing your sweet experience.
    Thanks
    Vinoran
    ps: By the way have you invited Dog's owner also to your Home to enjoy the same experience Dog ejoyed? (or still enjoying the comforts????}

7. DNM

DNM Silver IL'ite

Vinoran, Rsk - Hee hee. It didn't really happen to me. This nice joke was forwarded to me.

Still, Rsk - if the dog was as sweet as aforementioned, then I would totally take him in. I love dogs. We had a family dog that died a while back but she was a biter. So I am always on the lookout for a cuddly, sweet dog.

Smile - :))

8. priya4prabhu

priya4prabhu Silver IL'ite

9. DNM

DNM Silver IL'ite

Priya - smart dog!

10. Pari21

Pari21 New IL'ite

Hi,

There are two pomeranian type of dogs for adoption about 5 years old, here in Bangalore. One is brown and one is white. Would anyone want to adopt them. They are abandoned dogs. But u should be sure u will keep FOREVER.