Dog Sayings...somefunny ...some serious !!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Paulina, May 3, 2008.

1. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi ! :hiya sharing a few dog sayings......picked them from the net ...where else ? !

Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats

A house is not a home without a dog.

Chasing your tail gets you nowhere........'cept back to where you started !

My dog's not spoiled ...-- I'm just well trained.

In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog!

" If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
    ...........Unknown

Friends -- Furever.

warm regards
    PAULINA:wave

2. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Lalitha Chechi,

That was sooooooooo cute! Everyword of it was hilarious but true. Yes I guess going by the dogs loyalty and love I guess it sure should have a big place in heaven!!

Love,
    Devikutty

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  3. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Absolutely Paulina,

I would not call that place a heaven where there is no place for a friendly Woof or a loving lick.....

Thanks for sharing this with us.

With lots of hugs for the little poochies,

Love,

Corallux

4. seeba27

seeba27 New IL'ite

Dear paulina,

Good one...
    Enjoyed it...:clap
    Keep posting...

with love,
    seeba.

5. aproop

aproop Bronze IL'ite

very true Paulina, a house is not a home without a dog....n I'm sure there'll b dogs in heaven, probably ful of them.

love,
    Anu

6. geeth

geeth Senior IL'ite

dear paulina
    so another post about dogs! quite funny but worthy of dogs! sayings are absolutely right!!

love
    geeth

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My Dear Rani Paulina Amma
    Wow so cute and funny............
    You know i showed this to my son, after reading it he pointed out to a sentence "A house is not a home without a dog".................
    See mom your induslady too has written a house is not a home with out a dog and u don't allow me to keep one.
    It is true, it is not that I don't love animals I love them the most. But when we have one and while leaving the place we have to part with the pet which is the most painful moment which i never wish to go through so use to always tell him when fully settled in one place will keep as many as u wish. But now I have promised him to have one when we come back from holidays. Cannot ignore for too long.

8. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear paulina,
    here are some, butnothing to beat the original ones mydogs they know well when i say bye po..they have to go out, and they walk out and it is too sweet...sunkan

Top Ten Reasons Why Dogs Are Better Than Men

<!-- BEGIN MAIN BODY SECTION -->
    • Dogs don't feel threatened by your intelligence.
      [*]Dogs are already in touch with their inner puppies.
      [*]Dogs are very direct about wanting to go out.
      [*]Dogs think you are a culinary genius.
      [*]You can house train a dog.
      [*]Dogs feel guilt when they've done something wrong.
      [*]Middle-aged dogs don't feel the need to abandon you for a younger owner.
      [*]Dogs mean it when they kiss you.
      [*]Dogs don't care whether or not you shave your legs.
      [*]Dogs obsess about you as much as you obsess about them.

9. Paulina

Dear Most Royal Majesty The Egyptian Queen Of the Kingdom Of Masti Magic,:queen

Your loyal subject was very happy to see Your Royal reply ........wondering why no TOM- TOM for a while from the Royal Palace !!! :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown Big Laugh

Yes, Aruna habibi...I agree with sonny boy...a pet is a great acquisition for all growing kids.We always had some animal or the other .I've written about this in my article "Tales of puppy -dogs, a kitty -cat, a guinea pig and some fine feathered friends".We have travelled around the world and some of our pets have shifted home along with us.Sometimes we were not so lucky as the quarantine rules are very strict.This happened twice ....once when we moved to Jamaica and next when we moved to Singapore.We found very loving homes for them in both cases.Those things will have to be borne in mind ofcourse and your son should be prepared to face such eventualities.You can always replace them at your next posting and if you find a local good friend who will take your part when you leave for good then you won't feel so bad.Parting is terrible for sure ....but then you and your pet would have spent several happy months or years together.There are several good hearted friends I'm sure who can adopt your pet when you leave.If you are going to a country where quarantine rules are lenient then it is fine.
    So all the best , and go ahead and get a little puppy....maybe a daschund ? !!
    They are easy to maintain and won't shed too much like the Lhasa's or Pom's.It is better to get a smaller breed, then travelling will be easier ...less KG's to pay for too and a smaller cage !

warm regards,

10. Paulina

Hi ! Sunkan,:hiya

That was so cute.....it is so consoling to know that we are their world even if we weigh 5kg or 10kg extra and don't have an hour glass figure to flaunt !
    The last four are my favourites......it appeals to me too .....we being in the same age bracket!!
    Fun to read.
    warm regards,