1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does The Black Buck Stop Here?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Nov 9, 2016.

1. sslkgpaa

sslkgpaa Gold IL'ite

Hmm.. this is the kind of ignorance that is causing all the troubles. Uneducated people do think that bank is just to park money. But it is not. It is on us to spread awareness. Tell your doodhwala and maid that even if they save 100Rs at the end of the month they must consider putting that amount in an account at post office or a bank. Do you know that merely holding an account in a post office or national bank gives a person life insurance worth 1lakh? Most of the welfare benefits are now linked to bank account. One becomes eligible for loans. Much more and most of all their money is safe (compared to local chit fund guys where usually the rural poor park their money on the promise of doubling or tripling)

2. sslkgpaa

sslkgpaa Gold IL'ite

Atleast the garbage goes to landfills, do you want that to stray on streets for ever?

3. sslkgpaa

sslkgpaa Gold IL'ite

Do you really heard the speech? I heard him saying your money is yours, if it your hard earned money. The exact lines!
    Now what you are doing/saying is exactly the opposite. Scaring and demotivating people around you. What do we call such people? Hypocrites? Criticism is good, but it should be constructive especially if it is for your own people and govt.

4. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

My dear to spread awareness you do not do stupid decisions like demonetization oh sorry now remonitization .

let the govt spend money on going to slums and villages and spread the good news of banks and not make people stand in lines to get own money from banks day in day out.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  5. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Money is ours and but banks have it now and we need to be on mercy of the govt to get back our own money.

Admiration is good but not blind Bhakti.

6. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Looks like eliminating fake currency flew out of window as fake 2000 notes are appearing ..

Majority of the notes have come back to banks with more than 20 days still remaining ..black money theory went to dogs ... The new propaganda seems to be to promote cashless transactions and digital India

The ruling party members are first in line to be caught with new bulk 2000 Rs Black money ...bigger notes easier to hoard

Ha ha ha

7. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

The action is called headline chasing not changing country ..

8. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

this is the funniest excuse I ever heard for not having new currency available...
    :))

9. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Y ou deserve to be a part of Modi's media team like Arnab Goswami.

10. sslkgpaa

sslkgpaa Gold IL'ite

lol.. did I say demonetization is to spread awareness? Well I thought atleast people who have strong opinion for or against it knows that that is to tackle corruption and get a pie of black money back into system.
    I believe you need to sit calm and think why you are so against demonetization? Are you or any of your family member effected?