1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does rubbing your fingernails together really promote hair growth?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by cindyboo, May 15, 2007.

1. Ambige

Ambige Bronze IL'ite

I never tried this...But am thinking may thatswhy in the earlier days the RishiMunis got the big kondais on their tophead. Niceone to think of.

2. Ambige

Ambige Bronze IL'ite

3. kavinarayan

kavinarayan Bronze IL'ite

This may be true cos i have heard it stops hair fall but i don't know if it promotes hair growth no one has told me this...

kavi

4. KrutikaRao

KrutikaRao Senior IL'ite

I was taught this method by a Homeopathic doctor to promote hair growth. Such methods take time to show effects. Doing it for a week or so and expecting a miracle to happen is not realistic. You can expect such resutls even todays chemical methods!

5. MadhuRao

MadhuRao Silver IL'ite

GOOD piece of info!!

6. wiesenna

wiesenna New IL'ite

Asha and other girls, may I ask how often you clean your hair? I normally clean it 2 times a week but I read many opinions: some tell that you shouldnt clean it too often and others that you can clean even every day and it will not cause any harm.

7. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Oh my dear friends

I dont know how i missed this thread and amazed to hear about NAIL RUBING matter, since so far i have never heard and iam suffering from very sever hairloss, prev i was havng somewhat thick hair and though it fall, but growth also will be there, so i didnt worried about that, but i recent times, hairloss only no growth and my haior have becme very thin and my house is looking like BARBER SHOP with hair everywhere and even during my hairwash, there will be very severe hairfall

Only yesterday atlaast i finally decided and went to my FRINED/BEAUTICIAN and started taking some good /geniune treatment and she has prmoised me that this tratment will surely stop my hairfall in 2 months and suggested me some shampoo and one more liquid

AND, friends , can you please clearly explain about NAIL RUBBING ( those who dont have nails, wht can they do?) i will be so greatful to you

8. nsireesha

nsireesha Bronze IL'ite

1. You have to rub the ends of the fingers( keep one set fixed and rub the other fingers) in empty stomach morning and evening for 5-10 mins( as shown in the beginning). Hair stop will stop. Also, you shall not have grey hair

2. Do Alomb Vilomb yoga also to stop hair fall.

3. Shirshasan (head stand) also can be done to make hair stronger.

4. Please do not do head stop during your period.

5. Apply lukewarm coconut hair oil or mustard hair oil on the hair an hour before hair wash.
    I have googled for this and found this information.Even i have seen that in Samskruti channel.Here is the link for that:
    YouTube - Baba Ramdev -Yoga for Young Women (Yuvatiyon Ke Liye)

Regards,
    sireesha

9. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi Sireesha , thank you so much for the link, its very usefl link

10. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

I clean mine once a week on friday for me the less I was the better they are.