Does Premature Ejaculation Affect Pregnancy?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vaanavil, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Vaanavil

Vaanavil Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I'm 34 yrs old and got married to a wonderful person four months back. my husband has premature ejaculation. He ejaculates within seconds say 20-40 secs and sometimes he loses even before penetration. Does it leads to erectile dysfunction? He is not willing for treatment. Also PE can be cured or not. Does it affect pregnancy? Please bear my ignorance.
    Please give remedies for the same.
    Thanks in advance

2. Vaanavil

Vaanavil Bronze IL'ite

No replies yet ...

3. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Premature ejaculation won't affect your chances of conceiving. However if your husband doesn't address the issue right away it will lead to resentment, and could possibly cause a rift in your marriage. If he is able to penetrate and ejaculate, even for 20-40 seconds, technically, you can get pregnant. Satisfaction is a whole different story though. Repeated frustration might cause you to develop an aversion for sex and worsen his performance anxiety. You've only been married for 4 months. Right now you have a high tolerance for each other's shortcomings, but sexual dissatisfaction is one of those issues that simmers to a boil over time.

The good news is that premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction are, for the most part, highly treatable, provided the subject is willing to seek and follow up with treatment. Usually a combination of medication, sexual counseling and psychological counseling can resolve the issue.

This problem won't go away and, unless you are really lucky, it won't fix itself. You have to tackle this head-on. There is a lot of information on the internet. Read up and familiarize yourself with the causes and possible solutions. You will have to convince your husband to seek help, and it will be a whole lot easier if you do so without resentment, and without blaming him or making him feel inadequate. Be on his side and deal with the issue as a team. Be firm but compassionate. Don't give into despair. As long as he cooperates, this is a solvable problem.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  4. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

well said @Gauri03 , its just been 4 months into the marriage, and things may been seen in a broad sense but as the days pass by, expectations might be more..so please consider these points and take a decision on the treatment soon.

Gauri03 likes this.
  5. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Dear vaanavil ,
    I appreciate you first for your courage on this query.Because you made a chance to me to help in this regard to the society with free of cost . This is very simply cured in homeopathy. But peoples are wasting their life , money with other system of medicine. I can help you in this regard for you and all IL' s wish to consult me .
    Dear if you are interested to cure the problem convey your willingness . No fees for consultation as well as medicine because homeo medicines are priceless . Also know that if you have any doubt about the medicine you can directly buy any homeopathy medicals with my prescription.
    Finally you should convey me the cause for his premature ejaculation as for example masturbation habit . Most of the people's are suffering due to the ill effect of masturbation only. But there are very few people suffering for other medical reasons. So it is very important to know the cause .Those who suffering due to prolonged habit of masturbation can also consult for cure.
    There are beautiful rubrics with medicines are found in synthesis repertory 9.1 of homeopathy, such as
    MALE-POLLUTION - Caresses , during ;
    MALE- EJACULATION-quick,too( premature) ;
    MALE- ERECTIONS - wanting - sexual excess , after;
    are the most important rubrics which will guide a doctor to prescribe the medicine very easily . So my kind advice to peoples suffering should tell the exact and clear symptom for consultation is very important .
    With all BEST WISHES .

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  6. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

PREMATURE EJACULATION - CURE IN HOMEOPATHY
    Dear Ladies , For the wellness of our society, this post in brief , explained here . People's are requested with due respect to kindly go through this post , even if it is not necessary for them , but it will help others like uneducated peoples near by you as servants , etc. Please read in deep with all possible meanings of the words used as RUBRIC IN REPERTORITION to understand the minds of people's who are suffering with PREMATURE EJACULATION.
    In homeopathy there is NO DISEASE . All symptoms are cured with their mind symptoms only. So I am giving the most important mind symptoms , which will guide you to know your problem and will help you to express your mind while consulting with a homeopathy doctor .
    This post will be further explained in detail for every RUBRIC wise for understanding and approaching ,only, if this post is duly responded by the Ladies .

With all best wishes.

MIND - AILMENTS FROM - abused; after being - sexually - children; in
    MIND - AILMENTS FROM - hurry
    MIND - AILMENTS FROM - injuries, accidents; mental symptoms from
    MIND - APPROACHED by persons; being - agg.
    MIND - DELUSIONS - succeed, he does everything wrong; he cannot
    MIND - DISCONTENTED - himself, with - good for nothing; sensation of being
    MIND - FEAR - approaching; of - others; of
    MIND - FEAR - approaching; of - others; of - touched, lest he be
    MIND - FEAR - coition - thought of coition in a women; at
    MIND - FEAR - doctors
    MIND - FEAR - hurt, of being
    MIND - FEAR - touched; of being
    MIND - OBSTINATE - nothing the matter with him, declares there is
    MIND - SENSITIVE - agreeable impressions; to
    MIND - SENSITIVE - touch, to
    MIND - WELL - says he is well - sick; when very
    MALE GENITALIA/SEX - EJACULATION - quick, too
    MALE GENITALIA/SEX - ERECTIONS - wanting - sexual excesses; after
    MALE GENITALIA/SEX - POLLUTIONS - daytime
    MALE GENITALIA/SEX - POLLUTIONS - caresses, during
    MALE GENITALIA/SEX - WEAKNESS - sensation of
    PROSTATE GLAND - EMISSION of prostatic fluid - stool - difficult - with
    GENERALS - TOUCHING - anything - agg.

If you found any 3 to 5 RUBRIC GIVEN ABOVE IS SUITABLE TO YOU IS ENOUGH FOR PRESCRIBING YOUR REMEDY.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018