Does God Test The Good People More ??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by pumpkin01, Sep 26, 2018.

1. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

I am really not sure where to post this thread. Since yesterday I have been thinking, is it the good people who has to give more tests in life or it is same both for good and bad people ??

One of our family friend who is living in UK, she has been going through lots of health issue. She has always been a strong person. Her husband had lots of loss in business who was staying in Africa and ended up with cancer in 2015. Now this lady's body is also not able absorb any food so she will going through cancer related test, hope it is not there.

Her daughter is food allergic now, because of all the stress/depression.

I mean what is this life, I see many people who always thing and do bad things to others are prospering well in their life and those who are always ready to help others are going through lots of problems.

Or is it just the destiny ??

Adharv likes this.

2. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

Good or bad is really relative. I don’t think God has separate rosters classifying people as good / bad and then assigning problems to the list of people that are super good.
    I am sorry what this family is going through. This is life unfortunately . This is their destiny.

3. phanis

phanis New IL'ite

Hi,
    i would like to send a message to you, where can i send?

4. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

@pumpkin01 I think we are addressing different questions here.
    There is God. there is His test. And there is His Destiny. Very very different topics that probably need separate threads, all 3 of them.

I used to believe in God, Test and Destiny. When I needed Him, He wanst there. When I didnt need Him, He wasnt there either. So eventually i figured out that He is where I am. I am basically the means to His plans, if you can call that. So, no, I dont believe that God tests and destiny.

This family you are referring to, I highly doubt they believe in God either. Its a very sensitive and controversial topic which a lot of people have trouble talking about.

shravs3 likes this.
  5. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  6. pumpkin01

Yes, they are going through a lot .... worried about the kids.

SinghManisha likes this.
  7. pumpkin01

It's indeed a controversial topic. It's very hard to understand in a true sense. Who decides the destiny and why there is endless pain for few and no pain atall for few others :smash2:

This family used to believe on God, now I don't know as I can't even dare to say believe on God and everything will be alright seeing the situation.:cry: as I myself is so doubtful.

Glad to know you are doing good. I used to follow all your threads. You are truly a fighter. Thanks for dropping by here.

8. pumpkin01

@Amulet , thanks dear for referring this book.

Yes, sometimes my hubby does say that we have been fooled by those Santh Mahatmas, just to create a fear in our mind and making themselves great. There is nothing that it's balance sheet of our life. But we just seek that extra power from somewhere to give hope and strength in those difficult times. It's really a difficult to understand.

But since I am religious person or shall I say we have been taught to believe the existence of god by the society. I will order the book to know what he discovered in the end.

Amulet likes this.