1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have more than 2 kids?

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by klniha, Aug 31, 2013.

1. klniha

klniha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Everyone!

I really love kids and I always wanted more than 2 kids.
    Butttttttt, after having my first, I am terrified from delivery to raising them to losing all the independence. But to gain something you need to lose something...

Hows your life with more than 2 kids, are they handsfull till 3yrs and is it manageable after they become older like 3+ yrs?!

2. Paruchava

Paruchava Bronze IL'ite

It is very terrible to handle 2kids

3. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

My bil has 2 biological kids snd they've adopted 1 right after birth. Kids are 5, 3 and 5 months. They seem to be doing very well. My sil is SAHM and that helps. Kids are very well behaved.

4. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Ha ha seriously I always used to wonder how people have more than two kids infact even a 2 nd one ... sometimes they can be so handful I guess some kids are really sweet not troublesome etc I know of one such lady who finds her motherhood phase a breeze her kid is super quiet, well behaved , no tantrums ofcourse her hubby too is alil helpful hence she is all set for another.i think its the inherent ability or perphaps the mothers nauture.some woman are really so patient and can manage kids very well
    I always was and thought I have tons of patience until I had kids :)
    my kids are really hand ful but know what deep down i think thats how kids are should be na thoda masti tho hona chaiye .
    happy parenting !

5. attitudegirl

attitudegirl Platinum IL'ite

i have 3... raising first 2 when they were small was difficult, but once that phase has passed, it is fun actually, and having 3rd was the best thing to have happened.. enjoying 3rd one the maximum.. even the first two adore her.. she is truly a bundle of joy, in every sense...

3 people like this.
  6. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I think most people decide to have more than one keeping in mind that first 5 years are going to be really difficult but it gets better after that.

1 person likes this.
  7. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

kids ofcourse are lot of fun... and the way they show their love is just unbelievable at time.. you do need a lot of energy,patience.. my sis had 3 boys.... its lot of work when they are small but as they grow they become helping hand all the time.. if you are sahm then its always fun and fun with kids.. but you have to be able to enjoy your time with everyone ...

8. Buds

Buds IL Hall of Fame

I have 3, they are my soul...