1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Doctors; Demi-gods Or Demons?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GeetaKashyap, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Hi Geeta ma'am,

Well as always it was very informational :beer-toast1: We hear about these kind of incidents very often... I always have a question, will our system make some efforts to change these kind of mafias? I really doubt!

Frankly speaking neither the patients nor the family members will be able to think calmly during the emergency....even if we are little sick our family members would start panicking and unintentionally we will be pushed to the next level of sickness.:sunglasses: (personal experience)

Secondly they would try to find the best multispecialty hospitals. Ignore about the time invested in travelling.

Thirdly call the ambulance wala and that man would act as if he is the savior and start demanding as much as possible. (neighbors experience) :) He will be more generous!!

Finally, reach the hospital and family members will not let the patients talk during the emergency, may be they think patients may not be as bad as them in explaining the situation. I am not blaming the kith and kin but they should try to stay calm... Yeah, now the fox gets it's chance....oh, my god then they start their dramas which can easily win the Oscar at the cost of victims money :BangHead:

They will ask the patients relatives to sign the consent document may be they would ask them to sign even if the patient has some basic issues....

Ok now back to the family...they may not be aware this is something very common these days, i.e to sign the consent document...most important this dialogue would be said in front of the patients...so when he opens his eyes he will have to think twice whether he is in hell or heaven ;);) I am serious before entering the ICU if this is what u hear and when u open the eyes we will definitely have this doubt. Yes, I did have :roflmao:

You know, what...like any other jobs even doctors have some targets to be met...:fearscream::fearscream: Shocking:rage: I think this is also one of the common things may be I was late to know about it.

How mean...This profession is not meant for money making..even after taking oath why don't they do their duties...If they can't why do they even choose to take this up and quell the innocents.

Hatsoff to the once you really take this as a service to the society.... :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks Geeta ma'am...

Before I forget the most funny and shameful thing sending the dead body to those basic tests to confirm the patient is dead :BangHead::BangHead: How crazy:rage:

2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Geeta, ur very funny! I totally agree to your point.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  3. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

You are damn right,@Adharv. The doctors have targets number of hospitalizations and surgeries to fulfil. They are also obliged to the drug companies and pathology labs. This 'mafia' is difficult to tackle by individuals especially when their loved one is battling life. Only the government can do something here but they won't.

One of the reasons they give is the expense involved in maintaining the hospital or getting the medical equipments. While I do agree on this, they don't have to resort to recover their full investment within the first couple of years, as everything lasts at least a decade. Prices could be more reasonable.

Adharv likes this.
  4. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Agree gurugale!! Good Night :)

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  5. GeetaKashyap

Thank you, Shishyaa. Good night.

6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@GeetaKashyap Geeta good one.When education become a commodity all these blunders happen .once medical profession was in the service list and Doctors were Demi-Gods.Now they spent in crores to buy the seat and want to earn the money within a short time.Money gets preference more than human lives.Let us pray to the almighty to create more DEMI -GODS.

kkrish, Adharv and GeetaKashyap like this.
  7. GeetaKashyap

You are so right. Thanks for the comment, periamma.

8. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:quite an exhausive analysis indeed of the attitude of medical industry, professionals & nurses rendering indifferent service, negligent and wild tariffs prescribing always unwanted tests clinical and diagnostic as well.
    2. Honesty and ethics have become victims in medical industry and all focus seemed to be minting money and raising share value and to declare year after year higher dividends . Life saving items price vary widely depending upon brand name. Doctors or and hospitals get invariably good commission for each of their referrals to lab and ctc and other scans.
    Yes who is responsible for this malady. Reasons are not hard to seek.
    Corruption at every level originating from Government then uncouth politicians, corrupt medical institutions, insurance agents and company so on and so forth.
    Tariffs vary in same hospital for insured and uninsured parents.
    If beds or rooms are vacant some new patients will have to be under observation.
    Nurses supposed to Gove right dosage and tablets in the bee hours administer wrong dosage and even wrong tablets to swallow. When I caught a nurse for her wrong, she profusely apologised and pleaded with me not to complain to doctor.
    Patient and his or her family members should constantly count their blessings if a visit to the hospital and return home for recuperation satisfactorily happens in India. The hospitals are good for foreigners and NRIs. Their PRO speak to the media and he gets fat....sa...
    God saves Doctors and Hospitals and compels the patient to get rid of hospital when their huge savings lost. I am reminded of my dad who took me to an astrologer and saved the surgery of my right ear and my son stubbornly sought SECOND medical opinion which saved him from surgery. That is my dad is dad son is son and mom is and son is son dad is dad and mom is.......posted last month.
    Thanks and Regards to @GeetaKashyap for calling a spade a spade
    !

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    Adharv and GeetaKashyap like this.
  9. GeetaKashyap

Thank you so much, @Thyagarajan sir, for concurring with my observations.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Yes I do concur but I edited my response feedback after your response. I trust you would view this.
    Thanks and regards

GeetaKashyap likes this.