1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Docs/Interview Questions for Applying for Traveller's Visa..(Visa for Parents)

Discussion in 'Immigration Matters' started by Nila, Apr 5, 2005.

1. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Re: Documents required for applying Traveller's Visa ....(visa for Parents)

Hi Friends,

I just now checked now for Interview dates for tamil. It says July 21-24th l& july28-31st are the early dates available right now for Tamil interview.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  2. deemal2002

deemal2002 New IL'ite

Hi usha,

I am Jayanthi, and i am new to Indusladies. I am also looking to book visitor visa app for my In-laws in Telugu. My due date is on Oct 3 and i wanted to book app for them in August 1st week, but whenever i open the vfs site, it says pls chek after 24 hrs. I am getting very tensed bcoz of this. i also have a daughter of 4yrs and this is my second pregnancy...so i really need somebody by my side at least from the 9th.

U said that u saw openings for tamil app but when i checked now i cant see any. so do u have any idea as to which day they usually open for telugu or so. Sorry for troubling you.

Thanks in advance

3. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Deemal,

Don't worry, let me also check for you. Yeah i even find now-adays its says always busy. In May &June it was good, was easy to get interview for my parents&inlaws.

I know your stage, as i'm also in your stage now. Once i find let me inform you immediately.

Takecare. All thebest.

4. deemal2002

deemal2002 New IL'ite

Dear Usha,

Thank you very much for ur concern. Congratulations to you too!!! how many months? Please let me know when u come across app for telugu. My timings are pacific time and yours is Eastern, so we have 3 hours difference between our timing. So i will give my phone number to your persoanal email id or so, so that if possible can you just give me a call anytime u come across the telugu app. i hope i am not bothering you and troubling you much. So can you give ur emailid.

thank you very much in advance. Thank you for your kind hearted reply.

5. deemal2002

deemal2002 New IL'ite

Hi Usha,

I booked the visa appointments for my in-laws on Aug 6th. the dates were open on Sunday night 11 pm,, pacific time. So thank you very much for your concern and sorry for troubling you.

thank you

6. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Usha,

Thnaks for your concern and help. Pls. PM me when you find the Tamil interview dates....I'll be checking IL site often...so i won't miss ur PM....

Thanks a lot....I checked in first week of july...three dates were available, but since we didn't ready for that date we couldn't make up....

I thought they'll open the app. dates only in the first week of every month, but you guys mentioned in this thread you saw in the mid of the month too...I think its better to check daily...

Thanks usha for your help...

7. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chitti,

Congrats on your pregnancy!

I didn't book any dates till now. I think we need to check the VFS site daily to get a date. When I check for tamil dates, I'll check for you too for Telugu interview and let you know....

My friends say, we'll get the dates within a month....but we are tensed a lot on tat....

Take care and enjoy your pregnancy!

Pinky....

I have seen your thread that you are looking for visa appt dates for ur parents. I am in the same boat. My due date is in Oct, but still i did not booked visa date for my parents in telugu. Everytime the website saying not available....
    Did u get date yet? how long it took for u to get the avail date? Can u plz suggest me...
    Ladies, anybody can suggest me on this problem/....

Thank You,
    Chitti.[/quote]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  8. aaryahis

aaryahis New IL'ite

inviting mom & sister

hi
    my hubby is in us for last 8 mnths,i hve recently joined him.we r planning to invite my mom & sister who is married,the issue is tht hubby doesnt hve a w2 yet. I would like to know if w2 is needed for b2 visa or its ok without it & one more question my mom doesnt hve any property in her name just sme bank balance tht too not much. all my sisters r married & our house is in my fathers name i would like to know if this will create any issue for thier visa . can my mom & sister apply together or thy should apply sepreatly plz help me out

9. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

I have a question. The documents required from the sponsors need to be sent where?
    Does AOS need to be sent directly to consulate or just to parents.
    Plesae clarify that

ria

10. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ria,

You can send sponsor documents directly to your parents. They can carry it to consulate at the time of visa interview.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008