Do you wish you weighed... Poll for 3rd Sep 2006 to 9th Sep 2006

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Laxmi, Sep 4, 2006.

Do you wish you weighed...

1. More

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. 5 to 10 pounds less

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. 11 to 25 pounds less

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. More than 25 pounds less

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. I'm just right as I am

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Oh all of us are at some point or the other conscious about our looks and weight, isn't it?

Whenever we take our kids out for an Ice-cream treat, we have to exercise a lot of control for the craving. We just have to sigh thinking about our college days when we used to freak out on treats gulping 3 to 4 scoops of Ice creams all in one go. Now it is better just to think of all those days. If we try indulging ourselves in such an advenure, may be we will not like what we see in the mirror in days to come.

We become lot more conscious when we see our friends after a long time and when they comment on how we have changed a lot. It isimperative that one is looking fatter than she used to be.

In my college days I used to be pencil thin and way back if I have taken the poll would have definitely opted for the first one but now I guess I have to be satisfied clicking the other options.

What say ladies, Do you wish you weighed more or less ? Take up the poll.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2006

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai,
    except a ver small percentage, many people put on weight once they cross middle age. However hard we try, we find it difficul to shake off the extra pounds. But the joke is, when we meet people after a long time, some people just exclaim that we have put so much weight, whereas they may be weighing double of our weight. This shows that we never have a look at ourselves in full length mirrors. We copy the western people for so many wrong things. It wuld do us good if we make it a habit to take care of our physique like them. I hope the younger generation will do so.