1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do you think wife should decide when to take child and how many?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Romantic2014, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Romantic2014

Romantic2014 Bronze IL'ite

I think, as wives are to take all the physical burdens of bearing a child, giving birth, rasing the child, it should be left to the wives to decide everything i.e right from deciding when to take child and how many . Husbands should comply only, because he has not much to do except taking care of her .

2. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

....sounds a bit like sperm donor.... sorry if i sound harsh.

1 person likes this.
  3. dsmenon

dsmenon Gold IL'ite

It should be a decision taken by both husband and wife.

4. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Take the child where?

6 people like this.
  5. DKI

DKI Platinum IL'ite

If that is all you think is the husband's role in being a father, you certainly are clueless. And if you really believe what you are saying - you don't need a husband. Go to a sperm bank, open a catalog, choose the characteristics you like, and get inseminated.

6. desichica

desichica Silver IL'ite

No. It's a mutual decision.

7. Romantic2014

Thank you so much. Have a great day.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  8. Romantic2014

Quite a harsh reply . In india, the only way of reducing population is to leave the matter of family size to wives, who cannot be so irresponsible to allow unplanned growth of family. Think of the bigger population, where religion for women are to always nod to the desires of husbands. I know, just writing few threads or comments here won't change the picyure in reality. But opinions do matter. hen domestic violence act was brought as legislation people laughed. But, later many caases are filed under the same act. When official warnings about smoking did not work much, a continuous campaign brought a significant change .

About father's role , let me say on record, it starts only when the child is born or the neo-natal stage is over. Till then he is a provider.

Thanks for giving the opportunity to clarify my position, though I am not trying to make you reconsider your views please.
    have a good day.

1 person likes this.
  9. Romantic2014

Quite a harsh reply . In india, the only way of reducing population is to leave the matter of family size to wives, who cannot be so irresponsible to allow unplanned growth of family. Think of the bigger population, where religion for women are to always nod to the desires of husbands. I know, just writing few threads or comments here won't change the picyure in reality. But opinions do matter. hen domestic violence act was brought as legislation people laughed. But, later many caases are filed under the same act. When official warnings about smoking did not work much, a continuous campaign brought a significant change .

About father's role , let me say on record, it starts only when the child is born or the neo-natal stage is over. Till then he is a provider.

Thanks for giving the opportunity to clarify my position, though I am not trying to make you reconsider your views please.
    have a good day

10. Romantic2014

Respected DKI

Truly you gave a harsh reply . In india, the only way of reducing
    [COLOR=#009900 !important]population[/COLOR] is to leave the matter of family size to wives, who cannot be so irresponsible to allow unplanned growth of family. Think of the bigger population, where religion for women are to always nod to the desires of husbands. I know, just writing few threads or comments here won't [COLOR=#009900 !important]change[/COLOR] the picyure in reality. But opinions do matter. hen domestic violence act was brought as legislation people laughed. But, later many caases are filed under the same act. When official [COLOR=#009900 !important]warnings[/COLOR] about smoking did not work much, a continuous [COLOR=#009900 !important]campaign[/COLOR] brought a significant change .

About father's role , let me say on record, it starts only when the child is born or the neo-natal stage is over. Till then he is a [COLOR=#009900 !important]provider[/COLOR].

have a good day.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014