1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

DO you feel you are lucky in Love?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by wisha, Nov 17, 2008.

1. wisha

wisha Senior IL'ite

Hi ILS,

Have you feel ever that you are lucky in love?
    i feel i am too lucky..so that i got my hubby...
    he is so simple.. from the time i learnt managing with his small anger...
    I feel so loved... :)..just being little olite..rmoved that anger from life...

today morning i was not all that well...we both were getting late for office...i dint want to eat anything...then also he fed me like a kid...it may be very small incident..but like this he gives me so many special moments with every passing day...
    i really felt so touched...

marriage is really a best institution..in which i am learning real meaning of Love & Companionship in every passing moment!!!!!

let us cheers for the love & Care relationship we share with our spouse!!!!

with wishing for a ...,
    Wish-@:)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2008

2. saikeerthana

saikeerthana New IL'ite

I don't have a second thought in this issue. ya we do fight for the silliest issues and as well as make it bigger but he does understand my feelings so well ,just by talking to me he'l know there's something bothering me and he'l call up thousand and one times to make me feel better.
    And one instance is when i was carrying he had got an oppurtunity to goto abroad on project for the first time he was disturbed for somany days to leave me and go and finally he rejected it.
    i don't know ,i feel i'm not the person for him.cos most of the time i'l be thinking about my family.

sai

3. Nirims

Nirims New IL'ite

my hubby is very caring too. the one thing i can never deny is his love for me. Lucky to have him in my life :)

4. Riya007

Riya007 Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

I do think I am extremely lucky to have found my hubby.

We fight and then make up and then fight and make up. But he has always been there for me in the worst times, when I was really down. He has been my pillar of strength and support, my rock.

It has been three beautiful years of marriage. People say once the honeymoon period is over, reality creeps in and things are different. Id like to say Im still continuing to have a wonderful time in my life!!!!

Love, Riya :thumbsup

5. Malyatha

Malyatha Gold IL'ite

My husband can be irritating sometimes but he is actually a teddy manner at other times! So it's mixed, LOL. Sometimes I feel lucky, sometimes I just want to wring his neck. Of course, he thinks he's PER-FECT!!! But I could have done much worse, so I really can't complain much.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  6. vidhkarthik

vidhkarthik Bronze IL'ite

I dont believe in textbook romances and M&B stories anyway. Sometimes i feel he is the best..there have been times when i dont feel anything..times when i wanted to strangle him. Am sure he feels the same about me too. I do love him and appreciate the fact that he is very fair in arguments.

7. devyani_s

devyani_s New IL'ite

yup i feel lucky in love when i'm being loved and feel very unlucky to even have met him when we have a fight.

if we dint have a fight to kiss and make up later i'd never realize i'm lucky to have him.

so i say its both ways.

8. mridusudha

mridusudha Silver IL'ite

I feel extremely lucky to have such an understanding husband...I really thank god for that!. DH has been very supportive and has been there in the most toughest phase of our lives too...
    Like Wisha mentioned about this mornings' lil love/romantic episode, DH emailed me asking how is my day going...I said I have lots of work and kind of feel very shaky...somehow my health wasn't good over the weekend...so DH called me right away @ 10 AM and said "did u have breakfast? don't worry everything will be fine...If you don't feel like working just go home or do you want me to come up and pick you up." I felt it was very nice and sweet of him to call me immediately after my email...
    I just love him for such gestures!!

9. wisha

wisha Senior IL'ite

:hiyahey ,

its always nice to listen this big love & tiny fight compnionship stories!!!
    i hope our Love remain always in our life...:cheers
    i was listening Title track of "U Me aur HUM"...

i really felt...this song expresses real meaning of Marriage!!!

if possible listen that...

loads of wishes,
    wish-@:)

10. DesertRose

DesertRose New IL'ite

i second wisha! I too thnk marriage is the most beautiful relation which binds 2 ppl forever!
    Yah I feel xtrmly lucky wer hubby pie is concernd! Hes the most adorable guy I’ve ever met…its my fortune I hv a life wid him, although he never misses a chance to tel me the same! he calls me his princess & treats me lke 1.. he pampers me lke a baby, feeds me (yes wisha ive xperienced that bliss, isn’t ist awesommme!!!) & fusses over me for no apparent reason.
    I enjoy all that attention & pray our relation remains like this forever.
    Its bin a blissful 2.6yrs to my marriage & wot can I say, its bin a honeymoon throughout. I feel blessed wid him.
    The best thng I lke about him is, he never raises his voice at me & the few times he has, he brings me a present in the evening as a way of saying sorry!! Am the one wid a short fuse but he never loses his cool… love him for the darling he is!! Another best part bout him is, thrz no compulsion wid him.. he doesn’t expect me to cook. He says jus like him I work too & its unfair that I slog in the kitchen aftr a long days work, so I hardly cook, mayb jus 1-2 days a week. .. hehe..