1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do you consume alcoholic drinks?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sacredbell, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

IL's dictionary on 'broadminded' , 'middle class' , 'forward thinking' amuses me to no end

5 people like this.
  2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Popped into thread to check on Radhai's response. As usual..it responds but doesn't answer ... the question :)

2 people like this.
  3. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

the one time I answer directly to a question and you dear Ri miss it? waitingsmiley why Ri why? And Laks you like it? :twisted:

4. previ

previ Senior IL'ite

I used to drink even before marriage. In fact my family introduced me to alcohol and I have been a very responsible social drinker. My husband's family also drinks and they have no taboos either as far as drinking is concerned. The only time I stopped drinking was when I became pregnant and later when I was breastfeeding.

5. Grihani

Grihani Gold IL'ite

No, always been a policy not to do anything that I cannot do in front of children or parents ( Apart from S** :lol:) ..besides, I hate the smell of alchohol. Husband doesnt drink too :)

6. Grihani

Grihani Gold IL'ite

Haha! Agree.

1 person likes this.
  7. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

On a weekend its usually beer,reds on special occasions,however if in a mood to celebrate its always mojito or sex on the beach.When in company of really boring people i drink dry martini.

To all the women who drink like a fish...Cheers:cheers

8. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Never. Never..Never

9. frndlysgp

frndlysgp Silver IL'ite

well I have tried wine, champagne and vodka(with fanta or so) and cocktails after marriage. I liked Vodka and cocktails.

10. SadMarried

SadMarried Silver IL'ite

i have started drinking after marriage . I was also brought up in family where no-one used to drink ..But my DH and his family all drink.

After marriage i used to have problem with smell , i used to request my hubby not to drink only to end up in fight, then i started myself to give him company and not feel isolated in social gathering. After you drink , DH's drinking smell isnt problem anymore too ;)

these days i enjoy it on weeekends and socail gatherings. Hubby and myself used to make full fun of it on holidays ..Now after baby's arrival , we have it in our limit.

I enjoy beer and glass of red wine. my hubby says Beer is man's drink looking at me liking beer , but do i care ? NOOO

there should be Separate thread with title , "which one is your favourite drink" ?