Do You Believe In Evil Spirit, Black Magic And Bad Omen?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by SGBV, May 1, 2018.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

This view made me to contemplate of cinema OMEN. First it spoiled home. Then the city. Then the church. Then the government.
    Thanks and regards.

2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Since this thread is back to life, I think it is my duty to give everyone an update about what's happening in my life regarding this.

So, I was very much skeptical about this though part of me was very much convinced that some hidden power is on work in our life since a long time.
    As I said earlier, that very incident where the priest reported of an evil energy at home made me give this some serious thought one last time.

Nevertheless, just like this thread, I too had other priorities in life to forgo this as usual till my son fall sick once again mysteriously just the previous night before his elocution examination.
    This was not the first time, as some or the other happens like this each time we prepare ourselves for something progressive like this.
    I fall sick before interview, my H meets with minor accidents before certain important milestones at work, we face some or the other hindrance like this each and every time just before the special event, so that either we could not participate or ultimately fail despite of our participation.
    Eg: We planned a grand Christmas at our home last Dec, and invited all the relatives for a special event too. But just few hrs before, my 4 yr old DD fell so hard on the floor, and ended up loosing both of her front teeth in a pool of blood which still scares me to death.
    Similarly, just after celebrating Tamil/Hindu new year at our home so happily, the same night my son got dengue and the rest was a history.
    These are just highlights only...

When we were confused like this, coincidentally we met an uncle, who had a very positive story about this priest, and told us to meet him at once. He said, if we are lucky and if God is with us, we will somehow meet him before he departs to India.
    We were indeed lucky, not only we met him, but also we could discuss with him about the issues that we were facing in life that day.
    As already suggested, he gave us 8 blessed crosses to keep at the 8 corners of our house, and apply blessed oils to those crosses daily after reciting a prayer from the holy bible for 9 days.
    We religiously followed that for 9 days, and we could not find anything suspicious in our home as the priest told.
    So, we informed this to him, and he asked us to repeat this for another 5 days with faith.
    We repeated the same, but nothing was seen this time either. We also could not call the priest, as we learnt he has left to India by then.

The next day, I received a notification by mail stating I've got an international position with UN. It was something I have been waiting for so long, and it came as a complete surprise.
    A week after, one of our Banana tree got flower. You may thing what is there to feel surprised here., But wait...
    This particular banana tree is here at our place since 4 years, and strangely it did not give flower (no stem).
    The very first day when I planted this tree, my MIL got irritated and asked me to take it away as it is not good.
    I did not mind her word, and told her let's see.
    Then in a week, she asked my H to remove that tree as it is not good. When he tried to remove it, I stopped him and this time I was angry as why the hell she is interfering. I asked him to let it stay.
    Then me and H had a fight for some silly reasons, as I cut a few leaves of his favorite plant which he didn't like. But we ended our fight that same day. MIL came the next day early in the morning before even I was up, and asked my H to cut that banana tree since I had already cut his leaves, so that he shouldn't think too much. And she also said that a banana tree in that corner (north) of the house is bad omen, and that's why she is asking him to cut that.
    So, without giving a second thought my H cut that tree into 2, and that's when I got up and stopped him.
    I did not let him remove that tree anyway, so it stayed and grew up all over again.
    We always think the tree is not flowering because MIL didn't wanted that, and blame her powerful evil eye. So, it was there for 4 yrs without flowering, but then after placing those crosses, miraculously that tree gave flowers.

We were so excited about both the good news, that came around the same time. So, we didn't bother about our inability to find any evil stuff in our home/land as the priest claimed.

A month later, I moved abroad, yet the life seemed same. So much obstacles, hindrance, stress and inability that we were uncertain how to move on from there.

So, in Aug when I was home, and was out on holidaying, something strange happened.
    When we returned home, someone has cut our banana tree. Just the top part of it, including the stem.
    We have locked the gate, so we sure someone might have done that from our neighboring home. So, we inquired this from neighbor woman, she said loudly that it was my MIL who did that.
    Then MIL silently came to our place (as he could have probably heard what our neighbor told) and said it was a mistake as she tried to cut something else there.

This time, I strongly felt suspicious about this banana tree and the whole saga, so ended up reaching out to the priest. Fortunately he was around, and came to help us willingly.
    Please note... I didn't tell priest anything about this banana tree or MIL problem. I just told him that I could not find that evil object in my home despite of praying and doing the rituals as he said, so I need his help to get rid of it.

One fine day, he came to our home, and started the prayer looking at our house plan, and asked my husband to go and dig in the north side of our home, next to the gate (a private gate between ours and neighbors home). In fact, that's where the banana tree was.

After following so much prayers and rituals like sprinkling holy water etc..., in 30 mins, the priest asked my H to gather all the sand which he dug to a separate place and search if he could find anything. And asked him not to touch anything in bare hands.
    Later, my H found a silver plated small object, which seemed dubious.
    He informed the priest, and the priest came with glows in hands, and started to open that object.
    He initially put that into the holy water, so it popped up and there I saw the worst nightmare of my life.

There were 4 human shapes, (2 big bodies and 2 small bodies) tied up into that metal plate filled with sand, which the priest suspected as sand from the cemetery, as it looked like ash too.

Later, the priest followed further rituals, and prayers and asked us not to be worried anymore.

Its been, 1 month since that incident....

He said, we should be careful with whomever we suspect as these are harmful practices. Possibly the enemies wanted something, but their priests who did this would have ended up doing something else.
    He said, it's God in our case, who saved us, and made all of us alive, living healthy in a decent home with a decent living despite of having such an evil in our home.

Later, I've read somewhere in a holy book that how God saves by forming fire around us, so that evils could not do anything, rather they returned to the evil doers to do what they were asked to do.

It may be true in our case as well. Not just God helped us, but also we could see what's happening to our enemies in their life.
    In fact, what my PILs wanted for us (They cursed us to seperate, cursed us against my pregnancy, cursed us not to build our own home etc), and my H's siblings are going through all this in a way or other.

Now that, we dont really know who the culprit is. We dont have evidence, but we have suspicions.
    So, we have stopped eating anything that comes from PILs, stopped sending kids to their home, started to be vigilant when they are around, and finally we prayed and did some protection to the home as per both Hindu and Christian ways.

The priest who removed this evil spirit said, we will see the culprit in a month or two, but he asked us not to curse them or fight with them, rather to pray for their salvation from God. He even prayed for them.
    So, we have stopped worrying about them for now.

Even people who have seen this priest earlier say that he will never revert this evil spirit to the doer, so, unlike in movies or other stories, we won't see anything serious happening (like death or accident) to the culprit.
    Yet, as he said that we will see the culprit soon, we expect some signs at least.

Now, my H refuse to believe it was his folks. I can very well understand his mind and even if I was in his shoes, I too won't accept this.
    However, he corporates well with all of us, as he has seen this together with me and is equally shattered.
    So, we have decided to play tactful to avoid PILs visit to our place to the maximum for now. And it worked.

I mean, my H has started to spend quality time with kids, be more responsible with kids, and even spend more money on family unlike before. More importantly, he is showing interests to apply for good jobs and climb in his career ladder. I am still not sure about the priest's protection and prayer or even the effect of the removal of the evil object. But I am confident as always that my H would improve the more he stays away from his parents.
    They are the people behind his credit card debt, and all his failure and misbehavior. More than BM, they inject venom to his mind in the name of advice and astrological predictions. And I seriously don't know why my H listens to them though seemingly their advises are no good.
    Perhaps that's where I doubt the BM effect on him.
    Now that, he is away from them, and showing visible changes within this 1 month.

But the real battle has just started now.

FIL was sick with high BP and something else (we really don't know what's the problem as we are not in close contact with them since 1 month). He stopped going to work in the past 2 weeks, and didn't even attend to his Kula Deiva temple festival, which he never avoids in the past.
    He also avoided his niece's kid's first B/day function at his native place. Usually he attends to any function, even if that is simple one, as he loves and respect his sisters so much.
    And more importantly, PILs are out of the home almost daily, day and night. And they never inform my H about their visits.
    Usually they hire a tuk tuk for any such visits, and that tuk tuk driver is my H's friend too. But this time, they avoided that guy and hired some unknown person each time.
    I suspect, it must have been a visit to their priest (whom I suspect to have given this evil object to them), to get some protections for them (as they/anyone know that if such evil objects are removed, they will attack the doer).

Whatever it may be, my H expects some serious illness or incidents to the doers -whoever it may be. And he refuse to accept what FIL has experienced as a sign.
    Even we are not sure. Because anyone can fall sick at anytime. Just that, FIL was one of the main suspect, and that's why his illness around that window period widened my suspicion.
    In fact, I am all ok to let this go, and be happy without bringing this evil subject again in our life.

But the thing is, that my H has allowed them to visit our home all over again. And it seems, despite of us being uncomfortable, they do visit us 2-3 times, and mostly unnecessarily.
    This seems doubtful, and unwanted.
    Seriously they are not the people who love us. They hate us, they have shared their hatred with all around us, and they never ever supported us.
    Now, despite of us being reluctant and not being open, why the hell do they need to visit our home (even the same before ) every day for 2-3 times.

We suspect of some other attempts.... But dont know...

3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

And my humble request to those who have never experienced this, or even not heard of such matters, please refrain from commenting your uncertainty here.

Even I, myself wasn't sure of this in the past.

When I suspected this after reading similar symptoms some 8 years back, I was very much ignorant of this.
    Then when others hinted me of the mysterious signs I developed around my health since the past 6 years, (An explainable throat pain, very sharp that make me unable to talk or eat, and last from 1 week to 1 month at times, and once lasted for 6 months at a stretch, causing me all the difficulties, ranging from stress, financial loss, career disturbance to physical pain)
    Despite of consulting ENTs from all over Asia, including India my sickness wasn't cured.
    The point is, I lose all the symptoms and even my blood work shows normal when I reach the Dr.
    Then it got cured completely since last year after visiting 2 holy places (Christian place in Israel, and Hindu place in India as per my H's request).

And even I refuse to believe BM, but certain things lead me to see whether it was true or not.

Finally Ive found this priest, who did not get any penny from us despite of his travel and efforts to help us. He has even left the city and now moved to another country as well. So, I am sure, he wouldn't have done this for his publicity either.

And this is something Ive witnessed, and experienced. I am an educated, liberal and very practical woman for those who don't know who I am. So, don't confuse my beliefs and worldly knowledge with this BM thing.

All I request is whether anyone know how we know who the culprit is?
    Where any other indication/sign that comes than serious health issues?

Because if we know for sure, it would have been easier to develop strategies to safe guard us.

I know many had experienced this in life from this forum, and Ive received so many PMs last time from the Lites who had gone through similar life as me. So, please... if commenting public an issue, please PM me. It would have been a great help.

4. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

There is Satan according to Abrahamic faith, I mean as per Judaism, Christianity and Islam the existence of Satan is very much recorded in the holy books like Bible and Quran for ex.
    How Satan existed, and how it can test the believers, and how it can trick us and how we can save ourselves from Satan is very much in our faith.
    May be it is not there in your faith, whatever it may be. But you can deny others' faith.

5. deepthyanoop

deepthyanoop Gold IL'ite

SGBV,
    I am sorry to hear about your bad experiences.I guess,now you are working in a foreign country..right?Why don't you try to move in there with your family or atleast some place far away from your inlaws. This kind of toxic environment is not good for your small kids. Forget about the inlaws for a while. Live your life somewhere far away. Best wishes!!

sindmani likes this.
  6. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

We were waiting to know who the culprit was, and to see some signs.
    Though I am sure of this, my H still has doubts, hence he approached a Hindu priest in India (we are from Sri Lanka by the way) this morning.
    Because the priest who removed this BM refused to reveal who the culprit was.
    Now that, we heard it right. It was my MIL, together with one of our neighbor who was also MIL's best buddy.

I don't need this kind of info, as my instinct is more powerful as always.
    But I am happy my H received the much needed info now.

I am in abroad, and will be here till next June. In between I will go home on and off.
    No plans to move out of the country for now.
    Sri Lanka is our home, and we live in that city since birth. We are very well settled there with so many extended families to support us.
    Its our PILs, who came to SL from India, as they are originally from India, and settled in SL earlier and in the 80s again moved to India and finally a decade back returned back to SL for good. The place where they live is not their native.
    Just because of them, we don't want to lose our roots and life. Rather, we want them to run away from this place.
    If my H doesn't do anything, I will do what is needed to be done in the due course.

7. parvathi1980

parvathi1980 Platinum IL'ite

In my opinion get rid of pastors and pandits from your life. These middle men in religion are scamsters. Putting superstition in your head. Keep your distance from your in laws and be positive about your life. Don't let these people who sell superstition in the name of religion destroy your life.

8. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

How dare you say this?
    How come a pastor who preach religion to you, and devote his life for the same be a wrongdoer?
    If so, what would be your explanation to Jesus, who did similar works against evil spirit and evil doers according to the bible?
    There are enough people who sell superstition and I am very much aware of them. But that doesn't under estimate the evil energy or God's works against it.
    If one wants to stay ignorant, its their choice too.
    But I cant stay ignorant when I have the facts in my hands.

Staying away from evils and evil doers like my PILs is one thing... and I have been doing it since a long time, which helped me to safeguard my family from their evil works so far.
    Regardless of whatever their motive, we are keeping fine. But that doesn't under estimate their hidden motive.

9. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Hi.. with all due respects, you can't label everyone as scamsters and con artists who make money out of people's belief.. There are some people who have risked their own lives to help others in their lives.. So let's not generalise everyone..
    Regarding the evil forces, one who experienced cannot put in proper words.. One who never experienced it cannot accept it..
    One such experience changes people's lives forever mam.. Good or bad depends on the will power of the person experienced..
    It is my opinion, and i respect your opinion too..
    Regards
    Athura

shravs3 and SGBV like this.
  10. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

True but OP said that he dint charge any money. How can that be a scam then?? There are fake ones who extract huge amounts of money which I totally agree, but may be not everyone are like that