Do you agree making friends in Dubai is difficult?

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by Poonam_rr, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Poonam_rr

Poonam_rr Senior IL'ite

also just to inform you I will be online only after 8.30pm..as now I have to finish of some work & later will go to garden which is opp is lulu,& then will go to babyshop.
    So I will reply only after 8.30pm hopefully by tonight I will finish of my 50 post so that we can take contact no.

2. pinkuu

pinkuu Senior IL'ite

Hello ladies,
    Im suhana from mumbai.I would like to join your group.I stay in ghusais so if ur planning for a next meet up somewhere near by,I will definetly come.:thumbsup

3. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi suhana,
    welcome to IL...
    u r very well welcome to join us for the next meet. But please one request complete 50 post asap. do keep in touch. hope to c u active thru ur posts. take care. bye.

4. rifa

rifa Senior IL'ite

Hi! Poonam,
    I agree with you on this.I think that it is because people take their problems into their heads and deprive themselves of simple things like smiling.Most of us become sort of introverts.Once we come out this may be all can be happy and share our joys and sorrows.By the way I live in ghusais and we can be friends from now on.
    With Love,
    Rifa

5. Poonam_rr

Poonam_rr Senior IL'ite

Hi Rifa,
    ofcourse we can be friends,after this threads we all had 2 meetings & it was just awesome..follow up meeting thread in Indusladies in Dubai forum,if you wish you can join us next time..:thumbsup

6. rifa

rifa Senior IL'ite

Hi! Poonam,
    thanx for the reply.Sure i want to join.Meet u all very soon.I am really excited.

love,
    Rifa

7. rifa

rifa Senior IL'ite

Hi Suhana,
    This is Rifa.I too live in Ghusais,near Bustan Center.where do u stay?Reply soon.

Love
    Rifa

8. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi rifa,
    yep poonam is right we had two successful meet ups. now next one is in burjuman on 31st may 10 am. there is one thread mentioning the same so just join in. we'll have lotsa funnn.....

9. Manjjs

Manjjs New IL'ite

I totally agree with you Poonam. I am in Abu Dhabi for last one and a half year.. Like you am a very friendly girl and I have had some awful experiences... Indians here are so unfriendly be it from any part of India so now I have started enjoying my hubby's company everywhere. I do like to hang around a few girl friends of mine like I use to back in India with my sister..

10. Manjjs

Manjjs New IL'ite

I totally agree with you Poonam, Zeenat n all where re u guys?. How come havent met any of u, May be coz I am in Abu Dhabi. Am staying here for last one and a half year n hv no friends at all.. sometimes I wonder if we really forget friends and friendship as we grow older.. Like you am a very friendly girl and I have had some awful experiences where I have seen stiff face, frowns etc.. Indians here are so unfriendly be it from any part of India so now I have started enjoying my hubby's company everywhere. I do like to hang around a few girl friends of mine like I use to back in India with my sister and gal friends..