1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do women crave for husband's love and care?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sandhiyasumi, Feb 18, 2012.

1. sandhiyasumi

sandhiyasumi New IL'ite

Hi,
    I feel incomplete without my husband's love. Do women really feel like that or am i stupid?

2. IndianFunTube

IndianFunTube New IL'ite

As human beings, some of our greatest needs are to be acknowledged, appreciated and loved. Anyone who disagrees is a blatant liar. Be it at the workplace or at home, appreciation and acknowledgement is something that we all desire. A housewife feels on top of the world when her husband comes home after a busy day at work and commends her for running the house smoothly in his absence. A subordinate feels overjoyed when his extra efforts at the workplace are acknowledged by his superiors. You're not stupid when you crave for love and affection from your husband, you're just natural, like all of us. Of course, don't expect love to pour out of your husband like a river, that will never happen. Love is best cherished in small quantities over a long period of time :)

5 people like this.
  3. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Well said. I guess every wife craves for her husband's love. We are loved and protected all our unmarried life by our parents. And when you part with them after marriage, you expect your husband to substitute what you feel is missing. Only, accept to share and reciprocate equally. What one must have had with their parents was more of them giving and us taking. Not that we don't reciprocate, but I always felt they always gave more which ever way possible and never bothered whether we returned it or not. In a marriage its give and take and treat the other as an equal.

4 people like this.
  4. azalea

azalea Silver IL'ite

sandhiyasumi,

You are a complete person. You don't need anything or anyone to make you feel complete. As a human being, God has made you a complete person. Yes, husband's love or parents' love or anybody else's love for that matter enhances you as a person, but it is not necessary to make you feel complete. A husband can complement you but never ever complete you. You are complete in yourself.

We all crave for something we do not have, don't we? But remember this. The more you run after something, the more elusive it becomes. Don't seek and you will not be disappointed. Nothing in this world is guaranteed.

6 people like this.