1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Do we get cerelac , first bytes ragi in USA

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by harinideep, Jun 2, 2015.

1. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

My baby is 14 months old now. She does not like to idli , dosa etc etc. She likes to have cerelac , raagi ( first bytes raagi) here.
    Do we get cerelac there. What brands do we get there . Also how to give raagi for baby when I reach USA . Which brand is available.

2. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Depends on which part of US you are landing. Cerelac and some raagi powder(Mannas, Aachi, Nature best) brands will be available in Patel brothers. They have branches in mid west and north east. Not sure about other places. If I were you I would bring atleast 6 months supply of the same and store it in freezer.

3. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Harini.. You get everything here. You name it.. You get it. So relax and come.
    As LS suggested..initially get some packets from India.. so that you can start using them until you find them here.

4. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

Hi ,
    thanks for replying ..i can bring few packs .. but baby finishes a pack within 5 days .. so i thought to find it there .. thank you so much for replying ..