1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Do any home maker having an habit of taking nap in afternoon after lunch

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by kirthi82, Aug 13, 2012.

1. kirthi82

kirthi82 Gold IL'ite

Hi frds,

I am a homemaker.generally I won't sleep in afternoon after lunch.i try to concentrate on things which makes me busy and interesting. For past 2 month,I used to wake up at 5.50 am ,because my husband used to start from home at 7.15, so I have to prepare breakfast,lunch and coffee daily waking up early.all my work including cooking,cleaning vessel,cleaning house will be over by 9 am.after that I will be free.i have 27 month old kid.so full day for him.afternoon when he sleeps ,I feel tired and sleepy.i will take lunch at 12.30 pm and try not to sleep till 3 pm.but after 3 ,I can't able to control my sleep.so I sleep for 1/2 to 1 hour .i just want to know when we can have nap after lunch and also how to avoid sleep .???? It is a lengthy day for me,so I can't able to control my sleep in afternoon.my sleep time in night is 10.30 to 5.50 am.:spin:spin:spin:spin tell me what you guys do???

2. parvathi1980

parvathi1980 Platinum IL'ite

I have a similar routine...my son is older now and goes to school but even then I need to rest. You need rest with a small kid and household work.

3. umaakumar

umaakumar Finest Post Winner

Dear Kirti,

It is good for you to sleep for a short while in the afternoon. So dont try to avoid it. Just sleep. Since you get up early and do all the housework it is essential for you to have some sleep in the afternoon. It just freshens you up.

Regards,
    Uma