"Diya's Dilemma" - Contest for the month of June

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Laxmi, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VidhyaS

VidhyaS New IL'ite

Geeta,
    My congratulations to you - Keep up the good work!

Vidhya

2. geeta79

geeta79 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Meenu,

Thank you for ur encouraging words. I dont know wether i have the wisdom and maturity at a young age, i just saw the situation from the character's point of view, i.e Diya's point of view.

Thank you once again,
    Regards,
    Geeta.

3. geeta79

geeta79 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Suj,

Thanks for ur kind wishes....

Regards,
    Geeta.

4. geeta79

geeta79 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Malathi,

Thanks and congratulations (twice). One for winning finest post contest and secondly for Diya's dilemma entry. I read your entry. It was a good one with an analytical approach towards the situation.

As said by you that you write for the fun of writing, i totally agree with you. Even i had written my solution for Diya's dilemma to serve my point of view. and even i love to participate in challenging contests. i had never in my wildest of dreams thought that i would win the contest. :wink: I liked all the short listed entries.........

Keep writing and participating.........

Regards,
    Geeta.

5. geeta79

geeta79 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Pushpavalli,

Thank you for your kind wishes.

Regards,
    Geeta.

6. geeta79

geeta79 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sreelatha,

Thank you. I too think that all the entries were winning entries.

Regards,
    Geeta.

7. geeta79

geeta79 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Laxmi,

Thank you for ur wishes. I guess apart from winning the contest, i think there is one more thing i have come to know about myself..........i.e. i have a practical and logical appoach towards life. Thanks to all the ladies for all the encouragement.

Regards,
    Geeta.

8. geeta79

geeta79 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vidhya,

Thanks for the good wishes. And congratulations to you too. I loved your entry. You had the basic appoach of advising Ria to know someone completely before making any commitments. I also loved the research point of view. Since Ria's choice was an afro-american, very few would have known the real statistics about this community. And you had put up in a very nice way. Keep writing and participating........

Regards,
    Geeta.

9. geeta79

geeta79 Bronze IL'ite

Thank you all the ladies........

A special thanks to all the judges who picked out my entry as the best winning out of all the wonderful, imaginative, analytical and reasoning entries. I have read the short listed entries of Sowmya, Malathijagan and Vidhya. I loved all of their entries........

Actually speaking after reading their entries, i can imagine wat the judges might have gone through picking up one from these as the winning entry. It must have been tough. I think all the three were great. Congratulations to Sowmya, Malathi and Vidhya. Keep writing and participating.........

I just simply love to be on this site. As rightly said by Malathi, its fun to write and a thrilling experience to take part in the wonderful, innovative and challenging contests on this site. I guess there will be more participation from my side, and would encourage others to participate as well. Also as Sowmya said, im also improving on my vocabulary and writing skills to meet the IL standards.

Once again a big thanks to Malathy for this wonderful site, all the moderators and all the judges....

10. geeta79

geeta79 Bronze IL'ite

Dear all ILites,

Its me Geeta, the winner of Diya;s Dilemma contest. I have received my prize, and im happy to say that me and all of us here love it. Its a beautiful hand made wooden Peacock with hand painted gold paint. Its a beautiful show piece. I would like to thank Malathy for this beautiful gift.

I am attaching a picture of it.

Thank you all once again.

Regards,
    Geeta.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.