[Diwali Plans] Whats' the plan for this diwali?

Discussion in 'Places & Events in KL' started by DancingDolphin, Oct 12, 2010.

1. jasgeorge

jasgeorge New IL'ite

Happy Diwali Sonu, Maneka and Preethi. I hope all three of you have just as much fun and joy today as you would in India.
    :party:party:party

May this diwali also bring along with it lots and lots of happiness and joy in your lives. God Bless you all.
    Lots of love
    Jas

2. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot dear jas:) We had a nice celebration, went to the temple and met lots of friends and relatives.

Just busy here, with guests, and lots of work. Jas, hope your health is better now. Take care.

3. parasmanic

parasmanic Bronze IL'ite

Hey Dsouza

All the ppl that i have come to know thanks to the diwali invites for lunches n dinners are all mostly members of bhrat club n they all r actively attending the functions n parties n lunches conducted by them....100 myr is the fee if i remmebr going thru the website but not sure if it is per person or per family....:bonk

If u like going to lunches n dinners n meet people frm India then this is a small cost n i like the concept of keeping a fee....u dont have trouble makers in them genuine ppl will join:)

The ulitmate decision is urs....as for me im not in at the moment im happy witht hte friends i have made thru IL...they r simply gr8:thumbsup n have a lot of friend sin my condo (indians) n also a lot of families moving in from my hubby office so expecting a small group of 4 - 5 families by end nov.....so looking fwd to it.

Let us know if u join, share ur experiences :)

Sonu

4. parasmanic

parasmanic Bronze IL'ite

Hey Jas,

How r u? hope u had a speedy recovery:thumbsup....Diwali was great we got our new car today .....so a gud start to the new year.....thank u so very much for the diwali greetings....wishing u n ur family a happy diwali n a prosperous new year...

Firecrackers are available outside modern n sri kota.....they simply made my son's diwali an awesome one.....been 4 yrs that he enjoyed this fireworks so he simply loved it :thumbsup

Cheers:cheers
    Sonu