1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Diwali Ads

Discussion in 'TV' started by jyoti, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ami

Kurta is made of cotton material and payjama silk material. It is nice and I have washed it 3times and it has not shrunk. In the dress there was a label to do dry wash first but I washed it and dried it after coming to US. Still it is good with out any colour loss.

I also saw the ad for snow white pavadai for girls in suntv. You can try for girls dresses and pavadais in RMKV. They have large collection of dresses.

Feel free to ask me if you have any further doubts, when r u planning ur trip to India, r u from chennai

Regards
    priya

2. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Thanks, Priya..And, I am from Chennai and how abt you?

As my cousin is there, thinking of asking her to do the needful. But, before that, want to clarify this and that..

Normally, go to India during summer and by the time, these huge collections will be done almost; so, would like to take when the hot sale is going on..

Bye.

3. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ami

I am from Kerala and my inlaws place is chennai. Diwali and adi seasons are the best time for shopping since huge collections will be there. You will also get discounts during these seasons.

Happy diwali

Regards
    priya

4. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Hi Priya,

Wish you and yr family a Happy Diwali too and thanks for the wishes.

Rgds.

5. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

snowhite pavadais

Dear Ami and Rathi

Just to clarify,the latest RMKV pavadai is Snow white pavadais.The border(zari border )has the story of snow white and the seven dwarfs weaved into it.When they came out with Cinderalla pavadais last yr,the story of Cinderalla was weaved in.

Cheers:thumbsup