1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Divorced - Lonely

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by VidhyaVi, Oct 25, 2018.

1. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Take it easy. Hope your cousin is alright. Take care

2. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

This is one sensible reply ! I am surprised that OP’s friend and hopefully wellwisher recommends casual sex to her. This is mind boggling. Do educated people know about STD’s ? This recommendation and the other post on open marriage makes me wonder if people have lost it. There is no cure for HIV or lack of morality unfortunately.

3. VidhyaVi

VidhyaVi Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for your wishes, DDream. I am reading your message multiple times to understand your concern in this issue.

I will think twice as hard before deciding anything.
    Thanks

4. VidhyaVi

VidhyaVi Bronze IL'ite

Lavani, thanks for understanding what I am going through.

Ddream's advice also seems to be critical.

5. VidhyaVi

VidhyaVi Bronze IL'ite

DDream, both of you are tteyin to help me.
    I am happy for that... I don't want a misunderstanding between you teo... Thanks afain.

6. VidhyaVi

VidhyaVi Bronze IL'ite

Lavani, have you already deleted your post before I could see it? I understand your concern and I value your suggestions.

7. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear. For the regular, sedentary woman, not exactly young, and suffering lower back pain, jogging would be impossible. :disrelieved: it is for the young.
    As for all the counsel on sex toys, do not presume that the technology had not advanced since the last time you had an encounter with such things. One of the major opinion leaders in America called Oprah Winfrey, recommends some of the most popular and best items, because.... men wear out a lot faster than women, in quite a number of ways.... and women have to deal with life on their own. Best wishes to you.

VidhyaVi and hino like this.
  8. VidhyaVi

VidhyaVi Bronze IL'ite

SinghManisha, thanks for your concern..may be my friend feels it is okay in her current location. She is not in iNdia. I understand your concern.

She did want me to be 200% carefuk before embarking on such an adventure. She wanted me to take all precautions. She cares for me and probably suggested this because she knows more about me.

I understand your message ... I asked for help only because I was uncertain about trying my friendsf suggesstion. I didn't want my friend to think I am letting her down.

That's why I decided to spend more time weighing the pros and cons of this idea.

Thanks again,
    V

9. GlobetrotterG

GlobetrotterG Silver IL'ite

If all a woman needs is a Ex: a massage with a happy ending, describing the guy as Boyfriend, Affair , relationship etc is a little overweight ( as it refers to some kind of emotional attachment ). I don't think you are going to introduce this guy to your family and social circles, so the social setup's anyway is'nt going to be that relevant.( Unless you are socially seen together, or people notice you spending a significant amount of time). If the guy you choose has no hidden intentions and you are socially insulated ( They need'nt know your facebook, Linkedin, etc), then the risk is reduced.

You will be surprised that even in a married relationship , people prefer protection. So obviously, protection is a must. Right. The risk is that probably the guy might be in a open relationship with multiple partners.

Right, but we seem to confuse Morality & Sensuality. In the absence of a guy , anyway we will need another outlet like M'bation, Toys, Watching **** etc. (which has nothing to do with Morality or Immorality, its our personal space). I understand the moral values aspect, when one is married. But if someone is unmarried and struggling with their sensuality, what has morality got to do ?.

It's a combination of reasons like Personal struggle, Independence, Curioisty, etc that drive a woman to look outside. Friend's encouragement cannot be a primary driver.

'Emotional Attachment' by either one or both, is the problem. And if either one is married, then it impacts the family.

Sex, Lust, etc is only momentary pleasure. Please do not expect anything from it and nothing to feel guilty about it

But in reality , lack of sensuality will drive a highly moral woman to hurry and get into a committed relationship. That's more damaging !! Sadly, this is happening a lot nowadays, because of the social set up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My blog : www.quora.com/profile/Rekha-K-75

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    BhumiBabe and VidhyaVi like this.
  10. VidhyaVi

VidhyaVi Bronze IL'ite

Your answer is a morale booster to me, Globetrotter... Thanks for your kind words.