1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Divorce lawyer from Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by chenchal009, Dec 14, 2011.

1. chenchal009

chenchal009 Senior IL'ite

Folks

Anybody aware of good Divorce lawyer from Hyderabad ?

2. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

yes i am aware of it..but i am not sure if i can post in public forum here..if u can send me ur mail id in private message ..i can let u knw the details

3. queenie29

queenie29 Silver IL'ite

Hi ivlakhsmi,

could you PM me the hyderabad lawyer details; am not able to PM you - your mailbox is full it says.

Thanks.
    queenie

4. Coolchap

Coolchap New IL'ite

CVL Narasimha Rao
    Cell: 9391360581
    O: 040-27505999
    CVL Narasimha Rao

If yours is a false case dont consult him.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  5. Swatireddy950

Swatireddy950 New IL'ite

There are good lawyers if you look around a little bit. But by all means avoid people who are nothing but salesmen. They'll lure you into going with them until the point where you pay them a lot of them (trust me, they'll convince you to pay a lot of money up front. like i said, they're good sales people). Once you pay the money, you can forget your case. They're not going to move a bit (literally) and they'll blame the country judiciary for their lack or action/ failures. You're cheated and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Such a lawyer in case is Ananth Krishna (make sure to avoid him by all means!).

Ananth Krishna has near zero knowledge about law and stays mum in every court trial. He will surprise you to the extent that you can believe he is the opposition's lawyer. In my opinion and experience, he was completely useless and I had to change to a much better lawyer. But all my money went into the drain as he is a good salesman. He made sure I paid all the money up front and thereafter he never did any work or repaid even a penny. I strongly believe his law license has to be revoked but hey, this is India and it is a haven for such crooks anyway.

Source(s):

Experience from last year.