Dissipiating Karma

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by CoolPie, May 24, 2017.

1. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

thnzzzzzzz friend. But they donot care/bother about my strengths. They feel victorious by putting me down. Hence my good strength is not allowed to influence them....they are so powerfully negative that they donot even feel for a second that am somewhere better than them. They are always after me.

Also for others who are good but get some misunderstanding, for them, am unable to clear their misconception that am correct/ not guilty and ultimately the blame comes on me. :(:weary:

2. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

No dear... yesterday's Ekadashi Tithi become contaminated as few minutes of Dashmi combined with Ekadashi Tithi after sunrise yesterday.
    So whenever such a thing happens, the Ekadashi is observed on dwadashi.
    So... Today though Tithi is dwadashi but Ekadashi Fasting is observed today itself.

dimple7 likes this.
  3. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

oh then why the google or Hindu traditional book (where these are published every year for public) is not showing that it has to be followed on 21st???? they are misguiding..... :-(

4. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

To check shuddha Ekadashi timings.... please check either ISKCON or Swami Narayan ji website.

dimple7 likes this.
  5. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

6. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite