Dissipiating Karma

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by CoolPie, May 24, 2017.

1. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

thank you so much........
    i think tomorrow is Ekadashi

2. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

they donot reply

3. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

thankzzzzzzz, your guidance will help all

4. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

i really suffer from mental abuse .....most people i find try to put me down even though am correct/good. They do so may be due to insecurity or negative mentality or to get fun my making me laughing stock....or whatever.
    But i have a weakness that my poor capability of self Defence through words (in quarrel or in cold war or in confrontation or when others taunt or accuse baselessly) ......then this grows as frustation and i keep on cursing myself as to why i cannot open my moth to defend myself when i know am not wrong. I will keep on brooding over that issue and feel sad over my failure to stand for myself.
    I donot know how do i overcome this incapability..
    Any idea.....?

5. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Positive thinking helps. Search for positivity. Thinking tips online or search for motivation books online . so every time say "I am confident, I am happy" etc. Read good book

dc24 and dimple7 like this.
  6. harih

harih Silver IL'ite

Hi friend,
    Different people have different strengths. Some people have a way with words, which they might misuse to hurt others. As you have mentioned, that might not be an area where you shine. But if you do a self assessment, you will surely find some areas where you score far above those taunters. Trust me, life will bring incidents where the playing field gets changed to the one where you shine over these people. Its just a matter of time. Everyone has to eat humble pie sooner or later. Hence just focus on your true strengths, be good at heart and enjoy the good things that life has to offer...

dimple7 and dc24 like this.
  7. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

#Ekadashi Fasting#

Date: July 20, 2017
    Ekadashi Name: Kamika Ekadashi

Fast breaking time is on July 21, 2017 between 5:36 am-10:10am (for India)

dimple7 likes this.
  8. Dishaa

Dishaa Gold IL'ite

Since this post is all about Karma, I have a few questions is the below acts considered as bad karma?

1) If someone lies, just to safe guard himself from fake people and protect the family?

2) If a person plays manipulative mind games or counter attacks reason is just for saving his / her family life?

3) If a person is known to be rude and emotionless as that person don't try to give false hopes to elders and didn't want to give any false dreams / promises to anyone.

Please let me know will that person be punished for all these karmas.

9. harih

harih Silver IL'ite

To my knowledge, all selfish action, is bad since that is karma done under a misconception, that you and the universe are different, and hence leads to suffering today or tomorrow....... that said, here is my small say on the queries ....

Dishaa and dimple7 like this.
  10. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

hey its today not tomorrow.........i checked. You can google also its showing on 19th :anguished: