1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Disintegration On National Integration Desideratum

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, May 8, 2018.

1. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

Ayyo! I am a chatty leach so I prefer to hitch a ride on friends' exuberant writing than consciously initiate. Also, when the topics are anecdotal and funny-side-up, it is impossible not to comment. I find your posts ticklish and amusing. It is easier to scratch away comments to your posts for they are a day-in-the-passing light reflections and not a heaving contemplation of man, Sisyphean agony, and life.

Devastating and accelerating is a relief. Which means my over-energized tongue does not choke the original voice in your thread to a devastating raze but further abets and complements the impressive content within your trademarked voice to leap and accelerate. That has always been my intent and spirit when I scribble across random posts, to have the actors shine in the fore while this extra is happy on the sidelines criss-crossing with a poke and dialogue here and there.

upload_2018-5-9_14-25-5.png

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr Thyagarajan,
    You really rock with your hilarious posts.
    PS

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

4. Thyagarajan

:hello:U r indefatigable when it comes to feedback and responses . Cartoon of Calvin is Apt. I haven’t prepared yet for my onion about which I am googling .
    You claim to be on the side lines but your prompting do help to hone the character more or truly emotive?,!
    Thank you.

5. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Super smart sir :cheer::roflmao::roflmao:ena aala vidunga nijamalame mudiyala hahahah I had this during my one on one session with my counsellor :beer-toast1:

Thank you for sharing the link.

6. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thanks for your feedback. I think you are in a reading spree.
    2. I consider this anecdote is the most hilarious as around 60 persons in the hall watching and laughing me speaking on a dais in costumes suitable to the title but not befitting an officer Grade I in the hierarchy. I now think of the actor in Mr Bean who speaks less but produce great laughter throughout his box office movies.
    This reminds me of another event which I shall include in the humour posted recently.
    Thanks for the encouragement.
    Regards.
    God bless.

Adharv likes this.
  7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Think so, sir! Net kazhadupochin ninaikura alavukku I had laughed reading the fun filled snippets today. If I start reading I don't stop until my eyes warn me. :yikes:

Thankful to the contributors :worship2:Can there be something more than making others smile, laugh and happy :) Of course not to forget the knowledge imparting part.

Good Night and sweet dreams.

Thyagarajan likes this.