Dishwasher - Suggestions & Inputs - India

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sherinl, Sep 20, 2018.

1. rosylife

rosylife Bronze IL'ite

Thanks. I am doing everything except for the second. Should I prewash and keep ?
    I am already removing food waste with a spoon.

Tried using Super and Quantum Finish dishwash tablets and salt and tried using Auto Mode.

2. sherinl

sherinl Junior IL'ite

Now the update: I have had enough with LG for now ... while they do have after sales service ... I have had to change the motor twice and the spin motor one besides two other major maintenance totalling to at least 10 - 15 K during a period 6 - 7 years which I find excessive and shows low quality. The major repair now is the board which can't be replaced apparently because LG stopped spare parts for this model, which is seriously rip off and forcing customers to go for a new machine when 6 - 7 years isn't really long ... My MIL has used her washer for more than a decade. So, I am inclining towards IFB for washing machine and dishwasher or Bosch. Which one has better after sales service and spare parts support?

3. sherinl

sherinl Junior IL'ite

Thank you ... I am hoping a stand or an elevation pedestal should help with the bending issue.

As for the cookers and kadais, any idea on the max size that can be used in a dishwasher? Will a SS 8 - 10 Lit work? Also, 4 - 5 L kadai? Thanks a ton.

4. Brevity

Brevity Gold IL'ite

I prefer to put 3-4 smaller dishes in place of 1 big vessel. I put my steel cookers and kadais in dishwasher only if I have place. Else I prefer to keep the smaller in size, bigger in number type vessels in it. For me washing a big kadai by hand in quicker and easier(esp if after soaking) than washing 8 cups or 4 serving bowls.
    The max size I have put is a 5 litre pressure cooker.

5. sherinl

sherinl Junior IL'ite

That's true too ... but I find washing bigger vessels a lil difficult due to health constrains ... that's why checking for gadgets ... to reduce strain ... otherwise I used to do it all manually & myself till now ...

6. thejasgroups

thejasgroups New IL'ite