Discussion : Projects and builders

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Sumaticg, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

mithral, some builders are more prominent in certain localities..yes i do see some of them moving towards s.kolathur and kovilambakkam. no idea of the builders. do your homework well.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

A few new projects that I saw with a board in south chennai upto sholinganallur.

1. woodsville ? opposite the nanmangalam reserve forest.right on the main road but not so great as the opposite side is full of !#$!$#! and also a 500 m towards madipakkam on the same road, you can see the burial ground.- bhel nagar..

2. chozha's new project...next to divya hospital madipakkam. a 500 m to axis bank..very close to schools, bus stop hospitals..nice prime location..only problem is water stagnation which could go if the drainage systems work in place when done..(??)

3. antony associates glint near zamin pallavaram

4. venus (catalyst properties) project in kovilambakkam called comfort court i think

5. lakeshore by bhaggyam construction on the 200ft radial road looks promising, but the adjacent areas make it wanting..

6. Deccan kalpatru..ok..

so many SS, js, ARRR, AS...all combinations of letters in the names of the builders..

please do your homework well before you book something.

3. rakheevikas

rakheevikas New IL'ite

Re: Project Name: Sunnyvale - Chaitanya ,Location: Aynavaram.

Thankyou shavy,

as it is an old one there is no more apartments in it (2 bedroom )and it wont suit my budget now , for the rest few apartments as they are all 3 bedroom.

Do you have any idea abt nombalur in mogappair abt water , area etc.

Thankyou once again for replying to my post and all the information you have passed in this site :) hats off to you ....

4. rakheevikas

rakheevikas New IL'ite

Thank you for the study and the names mentioned :) really thankful , will check there details and come back.

5. Yathriga

Yathriga Silver IL'ite

Hi friends

We are planning to buy a individual house in chennai. We looked into Unitech Palm villas in Nallambakkam (Kelambakkam - Vandalur road). Is it good to buy a house in nallambakkam? We have no idea about this area. Any help appreciated.

Thanks and regards
    Yathriga

6. Mithraloheny

Mithraloheny New IL'ite

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Why do you want to buy in nallambakkam. and that too in unitech..are you going to be working in the vandalur-kelambakkam belt. it is nowhere near to the siruseri/sipcot it avenues nor mwc..and though the rates are competitive, it will take a long time to see development. have you been on this road, it is nice, but amidst nowhere.. people just start buying in these places and later worry a lot if it does not appreciate.

with a lot of drama going around on the new roads, the dedicated bus systems and the scrapping of a projects by the old government, i will tread with caution..still the land that you can buy as a individual in this area will be cheaper compared to shelling out your hard earned money upfront to unitech and then paying maintenance charges and also waiting with your heart in your hands until he gives you the completed product. with the way he has started projects all over the country, i will again tread with caution..most of these promoters have not clicked so well with chennai and have not been able to deliver as they should..mantri, purvakara..to name two..i am not saying that these promoters/builders will not do..but why should i dump my hard earned money in his coffers..

8. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Hello ..

My aunt is looking to buy a VILLA constructed by VIP housing on OMR.
    name of the project is THE RIVEROK.
    kindly pour in your suggestions..

9. ValuableTime

ValuableTime Senior IL'ite

Aparna,
    I started a topic to review about VIP Housing. I came to know about these guys through a relative and I am still not sure to go for them. Are they reliable? How about your search about the builder?

Shanthi,
    Do you know anything about this builder? Also I am interested in their Crystal Dreams. This is near to Potheri. The plot is near to SRM / Valliamal engg coll. Let me know if it is ok to go on these area? Your opinions really help me in the process. Thanks.

10. pingpong

pingpong Senior IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,

I see your note about Lakeshore projects by Bhaggyam Constructions. They are now starting their second phase (G+4). They are quoting Rs.4850/sqft. They have two flat models 1765 sqft and 1735 sqft.

How is the location? Your note says that the adjacent areas make it wanting........ Does it mean that its primely located? Based on your experience, are they reliable builders? They say that the delivery date will be Feb 2012. Can you pour in your suggestions please?