Discussion : Projects and builders

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Sumaticg, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Sumaticg

Sumaticg Senior IL'ite

Dear Friends

I am living in Zambia. Was back from chennai after a months vacation. We are planning to book flat in Hiranandani upscle coming up in OMR front of Spicot estate. The project sounds good and the rates are thought a bit in the higher side for the Aminities it is good. But unfortunately we didnt find time to get a Legal opinion with our lawyer because of time constrain. But 2 things bother us
    1. the builders say they have got height clearanc for 28 floors but no DTP apprroval and CMD apprroval. they say they are waiting for it and will get it by august . They showed all Banks clearance for loan aprroval.
    2. They say they will give a builders agreement only when 20% is paid in full .

We are bit sceptical about it. And we went throught all of their projects in website. They r really good and atrractive.
    We are confused to proceed or not. So any friends out there who had bought a flat from them or had any bitter experience with such builder kindly advise me.
    Is anyone there buying in same UPSCALE.
    I found a blog in Sulekha.com on another Hiranadhani project Palace gardens that there are some litigation in the land aquired do any know about Upscale project.

Regards
    Sumati

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: Real Estate - Hiranadani Upscale project in OMR

Hi,

How much are they quoting now. Heard that they have clearance upto 100mts but not sure. I heard it is 24floors. There are lot clearances still pending for lot of builders on omr.

but have heard that to own a flat in thier project is like owning a bmw. that is what mumbaites say.

3. sabari

sabari Gold IL'ite

I am a potential buyer (KGEYES Astoria, Pallavaram, chennai)

Hi friends,

We were looking to buy an apartment in Kgeyes Astoria at Pallavaram, Chennai. But it looks like the builders have soldout all the apartments. Hence we are looking at second sales. Anyone interested in selling it; I am a potential buyer. Please PM me. ThanksComputer Typing

4. shobanaj

shobanaj Senior IL'ite

Reviews SMR builders in Ganga nagar, Madipakkam?

Shanvy,

HAve you head about SMR builders In Madipakkam?

SMR builders have a project going on in Ganga Nagar in Madipakkam. If you have any feedback about them, please let me know.

I greatly appreciate your replies.

Thanks
    Shobana.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  5. sathyabanu

sathyabanu New IL'ite

6. Shalini30

Shalini30 New IL'ite

Re: Reviews SMR builders in Ganga nagar, Madipakkam?

hi,
    Actually I know nothing abt this builder. but i did come across this review from the internet. may be this helps.. India's housing bubble: SMR builder problems

7. kalps222

kalps222 New IL'ite

8. arasi999

arasi999 New IL'ite

need info on contractors/builders in chennai area

hi
    we have a vacant land in north chennai,and are planning to convert it to a rentable shed or godown..
    please suggest some reliable builders/contractors in chennai area..

9. parimala_80

parimala_80 New IL'ite

Hello ILs,

I am looking for good builders in south chennai..since there are way too many builders in the market , am not able to decide who is the best..your feedbacks/comments would help..

Here is the list i collected from net..

A. Sundaram Construction
    B. Rajparis Civil Constructions Ltd
    C. Marg Construction Limited
    D. Mahalakshmi Builders
    E. Indira Flat Promoters
    F. Pearl Garden Constructions
    G. Silpi Constructions
    H. Natwest Construction
    I. Jain Housing
    J. Jemi Housing
    k. DLF
    L.Rajarathinam builders
    M.Ramaniyam Flat promoters

Thanks,
    Parimala.

10. anitafhm

anitafhm New IL'ite

Hello Everybody,

I am interested in buying a flat (for investment purpose only) prefereably along OMR. I am quite confused bonkas which one to choose, mainly due to several projects coming up along the IT corridor. Finally I have decided to go with either OPALINE or GREENS. SInce I want to decide for either one, I would like to get the opinion from IL members who have booked or purchased in anyone of these 2 projects.

Also, If you have info about these projects :idea ...what is your feedback about tha properties in this project..do share your opinions/comments about buying a flat in indiabulls or Olympia....your comments are welcome.

Thanks and Regards,
    Anita :thumbsup