1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Disappointments are just God’s way of saying “I’ve got something better” Be patient…l

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 14, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

When God gives us a No for an answer, keep in mind that there is a much greater Yes behind it. His No is not a Rejection but a Redirection . Dont give up, God will give you the strength you need to hold on . When we pray God hears more than we ask, gives more than we imagine, in his own time and own way

The above quote I got it from Google which is so true. I think in our case God is testing our patience. In our house Cats, Squirrel and Pigeon have conceived and delivered. But dont know why my daughters and dil could not conceive it. Cant understand God's plans. My elder daughter went the temples for getting a baby but instead of she conceiving she got an adopted loving daughter , what if she does not have her own daughter , this daughter is the gift of God and she does not look she has adopted because she has the same behaviour as my daughter when she was a kid. Also my younger daughter did Sai pooja and she was blessed with a loving adopted daughter , who is also like her only, same behaviour, looks like her only. My dil is waiting to have her own as already we have adopted daughters but God is taking his own time to bless.

Though times may be tough, God is tougher. God does not give us what we want, but what we need. The Lord hears all you say. Can you hear what He is telling you? He understands your trouble and will guide you the right direction . Just listen to Him

When we were in our own house every year cat used to delivered two three times. In our rented house squirrel delivered in our house. Now in the house we are staying Pigeon delivered last month and they have grown up and flown away. Now two days back another Pigeon has delivered.

Do not know whether God is waiting for us to go and come back as their children. My dh is doing lot of punya by going for deaths and helping them, so I dont think he will have another janma. But I might come back as their child and make them happy. You might think I must have gone mad to talk like this. But it is my thinking. I dont mind coming back as my son's baby and I want my dh to enjoy with the grandchild. But another thought is also there that he wont be able to live without me.

Outside only I look very happy, wear nice sarees with matching artificial jewellery while inside I always worried when my grandchild will come. Whenever someone deliveres in our family I feel very happy and pray to God to bless us alo soon.

Be kind to other even if they arenot to you. Keep spreading love even if you dont get it back, be helpful even if you have no one to help you. Do not change yourself according to others. Just remember one thing it is not between you and others it is always between you and God - Shishir Manral

14 people like this.

2. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Re: Disappointments are just God’s way of saying “I’ve got something better” Be patie

Dear Viji Mam,

Sorry to hear all this. Don't feel upset. Today I am also upset for something and was feeling very low. When I happened to read your heading on the side it brought a smile on my face and decided to read it. I know advising don't worry, be cheerful cant take away the sadness from your heart.
    But we are all helpless na..... when god is making his plans for us. This year started on a bad note for me. I am quarrelling with everyone around me. My father is facing some issues in his workplace. Me, my DH & DD are living with our parents and I am lucky to have my mother attend to my daughter while I go for work.
    Suddenly now comes, the news may be my father will leave his work place soon. I am so worried about my mother and DD. I know both of them cant part from each other. Don't know how she will manage all the things. Their house is under renovation now and if they decide to go early may be they should choose a rented one.

I don't know how my mother will bear all financial and mental stress at the same time. Don't know why I am venting all this now... But I don't sometimes understand why God cant see me happy for even few days. Always my mind is worrying on something or the other. Totally Fed up now.
    Sorry madam for the long venting post. I can understand your feelings just like that of my mother so could relate to you better. Take care , don't worry. Your children are lucky to get such a sweet mother and daughter. So lets see the positive side and move on.

" Lets all hope - Thai piranthaal Vazhi pirakkum"!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. minjagan

minjagan Gold IL'ite

Re: Disappointments are just God’s way of saying “I’ve got something better” Be patie

Hi Viji,

I am feeling v sad to read a post like this from you....
    As u have mentioned, we r thinking that you r leading a very happy life...
    But when we look into the other side of every person, there will some or other problems....
    Praying god(Baba) to wipe out all ur worries and bless ur son and DIL with a helathy baby soon.....
    Dont worry.. they will be always in our prayers....
    As u rightly said, God will say wait and give you the best.....

1 person likes this.
  4. EnlightenedSoul

EnlightenedSoul IL Hall of Fame

Ma,Very heart touching!
    Very Soon i will read your post saying, my dil Conceived!! we are going to be Grandparent again!
    And Lots of Congrats from ILs!
    oh, waiting for that wonderful thread!

1 person likes this.
  5. Chulbuli04

Chulbuli04 Silver IL'ite

Viji ma,

You are one of the pillar for all your TTC daughters here. I feel very sad to read your post.
    Yet this too shall pass. Your family is in my prayers. Definitely i will wish u soon for a good news from your side "My grandson / daughter is born".
    Wish your DIL loads of sticky baby dust.

1 person likes this.
  6. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Vijima,

Reading your post almost moved me to tears...I'm yet to have my child, been through around 5 abortions the last being in Aug which literally tore my heart to pieces..but have not given up hopes or stopped praying..ask God y me ?? what wrong did I do...become spiritual than I ever was before and it keeps me going...

It is disappointing when all friends, family have their own and I feel like an outcast..but still believe my time will come too soon...felt like mentioning it here after reading yours, sorry ..the title of your post was very encouraging...

2 people like this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Vani sorry to know that you are also upset. True dear till my wishes are fulfilled it always will bein my heart. Dont worry dear God will surely show a way for all your problems. He will take care of us. If we share our feelings with others our heart becomes light , thats why I always share my feelings and dont keep anything in my heart. May God fulfill all your wishes and keep you happy and healthy. Happy Pongal to you and your family.

2 people like this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Minjagan dear I am happy about others things, God has kept me happy n other things but only feel sad that no grandchild from my son.

Thanks for your prayers . I know God will fulfill my wish soon. Have to wait patiently.

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your sweet message dear. God will always listen to the prayers of everyone. I am also waiting for that day .

1 person likes this.
  10. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

Vijima,
    reading your posts thought always you are a very happy person and all wishes fulfilled. but sorry to read this. wish you grandchild in your family soon. we will keep praying for you. hopefully we hear soon the good news from you.
    My all wishes for you

1 person likes this.