1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dinosaur Govinda!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Radhikarao, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Radhikarao

Radhikarao New IL'ite

Whenever My Daughter gives me a shock.....first i wonder at her imagination and next i laugh at her innocent way of relating things i tell her and things she knew fromsomeone else.There are many such instances....i wanted to share the latest ones with you.
    Daily after taking bath my daughter has the habbit of worshipping god for few minutes.This habbit she got from her father.She just says Govinda Govinda and closes her eyes and folds her hands for fewminutes .My father visited us recently he told her that we can say "Venkataramana Govinda,srinivassa Govinda" it was difficult for her to remember 2more names,soi told her she can just say Venkataranmana Govinda ...thinking that after few days i will try to add onemore.
    Oneday as usual after her bath she came to bow before god...i was in bedroom getting her comb.Suddenly i heard "Govinda Govinda","venkataramana Govinda" "DinoDan Govinda".I was like what?????did i hear correctly?:spin
    I came to her and asked what ,what did you just say?what is this Dinodan Govinda?:bonk
    she replied "Mommy Dino dan is my best friend.so iam saying his name"
    :biglaugh
    Dinodan is a program in nickjr.she watches it regularly.And Dino dan is a boy,who loves dinosaurs.
    She must have thought we can say the names we like.
    I sometimes marvel at their imagination and sometimes feel jealous of their innocence.

2. sureshmiyer

sureshmiyer Silver IL'ite

ha ha ha, radhikaraosoon it will become Dinodan Dinosaur Govindathat was very cutecheerssuresh

3. Radhikarao

Radhikarao New IL'ite

At first i couldnt understand,but later i was laughing at her imagination.Kids in their innocence...spread so much happiness.
    Thankyou Suresh,for your feedback.