1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Digital Photo Printing - Snapfish or ofoto or Shutterfly?

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by akalya, Apr 14, 2005.

1. akalya

akalya Junior IL'ite

Do anyone of you know which company provides the best deal for digital photo printing? Is there any discount coupons that we can get?

2. malar

malar Bronze IL'ite

Check out Snapfish

You may want to checkout Snapfish...

Recently they are coming up with new deals almost every week.
    They have a discount rate for printing and everytime it's almost free shipping of the prints.

More than the deal on prints, I found their website with easy uploading facilities for sharing the photos online with people back home in India [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2010
  3. sonu

sonu New IL'ite

Have you tried Walgreens???

Hi Akalya,

Have you tried printing photos with Walgreens?
    Every week they have some coupons for printing. Also printing it is very simple at Walgreens shops - just take the images in a CD or memory stick, load it in the photo printing machines and choose what you want to print.

You may want to try... :)

4. Nila

Nila New IL'ite

Hi Akalaya,

I tried Snapfish recently. I used their free online gallery as well as tried out their print quality. They are offering first 20 prints FREE on registration. After that it is 19cents/print.

Click this link - Snapfish - if you want to try.

5. bharthi

bharthi Junior IL'ite

Hi Akalya,

I would also consider Shutterfly. I have been using them for the past few months and should say that I am quite pleased with the service. I got first 15 prints free and then it is about 19 cents/print.

Looks like pricing seems to be the same across all three. I would go with whichever has the most easiest site and fastest service.

Bharthi

6. uma

uma Senior IL'ite

Ofoto

I have been using Ofoto. It's a Kodak company, a known brand and I stumbled into it many months ago. Someone sent me an ofoto link with access to their kids birthday photographs online. After that I started using it for sharing our family photographs. Then it naturally became the service we used for printing our digital photographs.

They also offer free prints the first time and then you can upload the photos int their gallery and order to buy prints. Another facility they provide is you can pick-up from a nearby CVS pharmacy in your location. This way you can save on shipping cost ;-).

I found it quite easy to use. It might also be because I am using Ofoto for quite sometime that I have gotten used to it.

Last edited: May 31, 2005
  7. sheetal

sheetal New IL'ite

Snapfish Pricedrop!

Hi Akalya,

I am a snapfish customer for quite sometime. Last week I received a email from them saying that they have lowered the cost of digital photo prints to 12 cents.

The service is pretty good. I have had no frustrating experience with them. A couple of times they delayed it by a few days, nothing major to advice you against.

8. Nila

Nila New IL'ite

Hi Akalya,

Are you still looking out for printing digital photos?

There is still the 10 - 12cents deal available with Snapfish. Being a regular customer, they sent me a post card with the following details:

Order prints by July 31,2005
    upto 15 prints of 4 x 6" is "10 - 12 cents" + FREE SHIPPING
    Coupon code: PENNIES

Also, 20 FREE prints for the first time customer is also available.