1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Different Categories Of People You Meet At Ladies Gym

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Aug 17, 2018.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

These are the various kinds of people you meet in a ladies gym.

Vanishers:

These are the people one often see at the gym.[​IMG]They have registered, worked out for one week. But after that their workout frequency goes down to twice a day, twice a week, twice a month till nil. They show up at gym once in moonlight, because their parents/spouse told them that their gym fees is an utter waste and they want to disprove it. In next two days, they vanish again.

Gossipers:

You would have definitely seen them at ladies gym. They can be college/school/office friends or neighbors who registered together at gym. They take adjacent equipments and talk about various topics like how the popular guy at college fell for them or how bad their mother- in-law or sil is. What annoys you the most is, they block the equipments by sitting their for long time. When you ask them are you using this equipment, pat comes their reply Yes. But after few minutes, their gossip continues.

To be brides:

Yes. As like everybody they want to look at their best for wedding and they have registered to tone down their body. They come to gym quite frequently. Often they are seen asking question from others like how to maintain your nails or where did you purchase that ear-ring mostly related to looking good at wedding. :idea

Few of them take extreme measures like, eating only one banana throughout the day. No matter amount of time you spend them in explaining about good food intake, they are quite firm about their way of losing weight. By the end of conversation with them you end up offering a silent prayer to god for their health.

Keen Learners:

This is quite a minority set in gym. . They come regularly exercise and don't talk/waste time They learn exercise from web-sites and practice them. They would be seen talking with coach regarding their diet,workout schedule.

Ideally they use gym like how it should be used.

Music-Lovers:

Exercise without music, No No for these people. They would be often seen changing the FM stations.

Sales-woman:

You wish you don't run into them today. They sell something which would be useful to ladies like chudidhar materials, Tupperware, beauty products etc. Every fifteen days they are seen entering gym with a bagful of products and always on you to buy something.

Yes. They make more profit in gym that they don't mind paying the gym fees. They are often seen exercising in the adjacent equipment of prospective customer. :rant

Observers:
    Nothing misses their eyes. These are the category who observers others very intently .They would give statistics of who is gossiping, who is working out etc. Very few of them end-up writing articles like this.

Have you met these characters at gym?

pumpkin01, HazelPup, peddadas and 2 others like this.

2. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

Haha..nice one.. I briefly worked out in gym for few months during college days...have come across all types..

3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

:beer-toast1::roflmao:
    Hahaha! Good one!

I certainly belong to the first group- Vanishers
    It looks like someone actually captured my new year resolutions on paper.

resolutions-2011 (640x640).jpg
    picture courtesy: Pithless Thoughts

MSNR, sonal1611, peddadas and 3 others like this.
  4. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

There are many stories of joining the gym.

Once I joined the gym and on the very first day I felt highly energetic and did lots of exercise. Next day i felt ill and then forgot the gym. After many months went there again and asked them to let me do the gym as I had paid full fee and exercised for a single day only. And then I did that for a month and left afterwards.

Once I joined with my neighborhood aunt and we used to eat all chaat items while returning back. That too lasted for a month.

Once I did gym with aerobics and yoga and there was visible change. But that gym shifted far away the very next month.

HazelPup likes this.
  5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

LOL..good one! I don't do outside gym..I have it at home .. mine is different ..Oh cooking is done rush for some stretch ups and rush the gym ... weather is good run outside for 40 mins..kids came close to thread mill lock the thread mill ..etc., but I laughed out so hard..you really brought things in front of my eyes .. Now I don't dare to join one ..lol ... if I commute to my work my train then that itself is a big gym for me..

Thanks for this!

6. blackbeauty84

That's great if you have come across all the types.
    Thanks for the feedback.

7. blackbeauty84

Wow New year resolutions is too cool. This is my resolution for years together :)
    Thanks for the feedback. Have a great day ahead.

kkrish likes this.
  8. blackbeauty84

Great to read your experiences. Me & my friend used to do that as well.

Thanks for the feedback. Have a great week ahead.

messedup likes this.
  9. blackbeauty84

Great that you are doing different types of workouts. I can't imagine in-house gym with my single kid.
    Thanks for the feedback. Have a great week ahead.

10. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Does a man have any role to play in a women's world? :D