Difference between Rama Vijaya and Sundarakanda

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by satya8m, Nov 19, 2013.

1. satya8m

satya8m New IL'ite

Hello all,

I am planning to do Rama Vijaya paraynam from this Thursday. I was planning to do for 14days. I found online Rama vijaya book. But I wasn't able to find the number of chapters to study for each day. While searching for Rama Vijaya I am getting Sundarakanda. But Sundarakanda book have more chapters then Rama Vijaya. And Can I do paraynam for 14days?Not able to find much about Rama Vijaya. Since I am not able to get much information from net. Can you please tell me how to do Rama vijaya paraynam?

So anyone can share some difference between the two or are they both same.

Thank you in advance.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satya8m Sister,

Sairam, Please help yourself in the following link for the Chapters of the Holy Book - RAMAVIJAYA to be read each day

SUNDARAKAND is an elaborate version which needs to be slowly read day by day, also there is a particular chapter for particular problem as well.

We here in IL did Parayan of RamaVijaya for RAMANAVMI, please follow the thread and be Blessed:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...as/212746-ramnavmi-2013-shirdi-18th-20th.html

Tamil Link Rama Vijaya Parayan

May Baba and Lord Rama fulfill all your desires, Sairam

1 person likes this.
  3. satya8m

satya8m New IL'ite

Thank you SaiSakthi sister. Yes I went through the link you provided and got the details. I have few more doubts sister.

Do we need to sleep separately during paraynam?
    After 14 days paraynam do I need to do anything particular?

sairam

4. Saisakthi

Dear Satya8m Sister,

Sairam, Hope you found it useful, First query YES, you are doing Parayan may be with a Prayer then it is good to maintain sanctity.

On the completion day offer Panakam and Sweet pongal, or some neivedhyam as per your convenience, May BABA and Lord Rama fulfill all your wishes and guide you too.

5. satya8m

satya8m New IL'ite

Thank you SaiSakthi sister. I going through lot of troubles right now. I am SiddhaMangal stotram paraynam also from tomorrow. Hope Baba shows some mercy on me.

Om sri sai ram.

6. Saisakthi

My thoughts are do one thing at a time and be devoted and dedicated in it which will help immensely.

If for some sickness we only pop one set of medicines from a doctor though we may refer to two or even many. But finally physical body can accept only one set of medicines prescribed by a doctor.

Yes I have seen Saras Sister also answering you query, referring which one to recite/ do parayan as per the given time at your disposal is fine, but just stick to one of the two or both and concentrate devotedly doing Parayan and Siddha Mangala stotra and importantly have complete faith on Guru/Lord thus your problems will get eased one by one. Will keep you in Parayan prayers too

May Baba guide you always and keep your life at ease, SAIRAM

1 person likes this.
  7. satya8m

satya8m New IL'ite

Dear SaiSakthi sister,

I understood what you said and today started doing Rama Vijaya paraynam. I will start sidhaMangala stotram paraynam after Rama Vijaya paraynam.

Thank you SaiSakthi Sister.
    Om sri sai ram.

1 person likes this.
  8. satya8m

satya8m New IL'ite

Hi Saisakthi Sister,

My Rama Vijayam 14 days paraynam is going on good. I just a question regarding paraynam. I started paraynam on a Thursday. Today I completed Chapter 51. I still have 8 more chapters. My doubts is on which day do I need to offer prasadam of Panakamu and chakkari pongali? Is it on the day I complete the whole book or the next day which is a Thursday for me do I need to offer the prasadam sister?

Please clarify.

9. Saisakthi

Satya8m Sister,

Glad to know that your Parayan is going good by Baba's grace, Yes you are right you need to offer the Panakam and Sweet pongal as thanksgiving just after completing the Parayan.

May Baba and Lord Rama bless you in abundance and fulfill your wishes too, Sairam

10. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Dear sister

Can you please give Rama Vijayam in Tamil im also interested .

Regards
    Basuradhu