1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Diet plan for working women

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by diana, Jul 31, 2007.

1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I agree with Priya. Rotis are not bad. They contain lots of fiber and we need some extent of carbs daily. And wheat carbs are not bad.
    Even I read that long grain rice is not that bad as regular rice.

2. sharada shankar

sharada shankar New IL'ite

Hello suji

Thanks for giving replu U have written to follow the diet pattern for three months i am unable to understand which one . can u clarifiy me

Thanks &Bye
    Sharada

3. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Carbs are not at all bad a well balanced diet with rigth mix of carbs, protiens and even fats are good make sure you dont include anything more of refined products like polished rice, maida

4. arundhadi

arundhadi New IL'ite

Hi frnds....Am a bank employee, unmarried. I have to travel 4 hrs to& fro in bus..As am into cash counter, have to sit for 6 hrs continuously except for half an break for lunch. I have gain lots of weight because of this, especially in waistline & tummy.Daily i start at 8am from home, and reach home by 8pm.Please suggest me a healthy diet & exercises to maintain my weight. Am unable to help my mother in household works, as travelling makes me badly tired. Please..........

5. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Arundhadi,

Please post your current diet on the weight loss buddy thread, and we can help you in changing your diet for the better. Weight gain and lack of excercise will only make you more tired, so its vital that you get moving to move more if you get what i mean.

All the best

6. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

7. ramjnkgha

ramjnkgha New IL'ite

thanks for share diet plans

8. bestdiet

bestdiet New IL'ite

Healthy diet plan for working woman can go like this:-

6 AM-Start your day with warm water with lemon juice. Just take a glass of lukewarm water and squeeze in one lemon in it. You can add honey into it if you want. Drink water at least 2 liters because empty stomach leads to acidity.

7:00AM- Begin the day with tea/coffee and biscuits. Never drink tea empty stomach as it leads to acidity. Eat a digestive biscuit which provides fiber to the body.

9:00AM-You can have your breakfast which should be the heaviest. Here are the breakfast ideas

2 Idli with Sambar / 2 Chapatis with curry / Sabji / Brown bread sandwiches with juice / Oats/corn flakes/wheat flakes with some fruits.

11:00 AM which is your mid day snack you can fresh fruit salad / fruit juice / coconut water/ butter milk. This will speed up the fat absorption .You can have 2 biscuits or nuts so that you do not go heavy with the lunch.

1:30PM-You can have a moderate lunch which should be lighter than your breakfast. Include Vegetable salad, two chapattis, Dal, Curry / Sabzi and a cup curd/ butter milk. You can have brown rice too if you like it.

Between 3.00 to 4.00PM- this is your mid evening snack you can take tea/coffee and biscuits / popcorn without butter, roasted nuts or half sandwich. Nuts makes you feel full and therefore are an ideal way to stop you from munching.

7:30PM-Dinner should be lightest meal of your day. It is said that one should have a beggar meal in dinner .Beggar eats what ever small Amount of food which they can manage. Do not eat more than one chapatti in your dinner and include soups, salad and one Dal or one sabzi.

Take a glass of warm milk before you go to bed. This makes you sense full and you will not suffer with constipation and a good sleep will get at night.

Only the thing is to speed up metabolism and in the mean while keeping fit and the skin glows which can be achieved when you eat small meals after every 2 hours and do some exercises. A regular exercise is very important for a healthy diet plan dietbestplans. com

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
    3 people like this.
  9. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nice one...

10. justinlee

justinlee New IL'ite

Hey this is a list of 12 power packedfoods which comprises of all food groups such as vitamins, mineral, fiber and proteins. These foods are known as ‘super foods.’The word Abs power diet is actually an acronym for 12 super foods:

A: Almonds and other nuts
    B: Beans and other pulses
    S: Spinach and other green, leafy vegetables
    D: Dairy (skimmed, fat free, low fat)
    I: Instant hot oat cereal
    E: Eggs
    T: Turkey
    P: Peanut butter
    O: Olive oil
    W: Wholegrain breads and cereals
    E: Extra protein powder (whey)
    R: Raspberries and other berries
    its been weight loss secrets of celebrities :)