1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Diet plan for postpartum Weight loss!!

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by Kalpana24, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Kalpana24

Kalpana24 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am a strict vegetarian. I have gained almost 20 kgs in this one and half years due to pregnancy and delivery. Now my DS is 6 months old and I feel that it is the right time to start losing my weight and be back to normal. My DS is not exclusively breastfed. So can anyone suggest me a diet plan which i can follow bcoz I am totally stressed out Witsend,none of my clothes fit me and i am seriously looking like a monster lady.

Thanks
    Kalpana

2. kirti251

kirti251 Senior IL'ite

3. anushaa

anushaa New IL'ite

Hi friends,

like kalpana, I'm also planning to lose weight.now my dd is 4 months.she is breastfeeding exclusively.shall I start my dieting by now or not. If yes, tell me some more ideas.

4. ChrissyMorton

ChrissyMorton New IL'ite

Don't worry stay calm and don't blame yourself. It happens to majority of woman in world. If you want to lose weight with good diet plan than log on to this site

Weightlossedge.net

5. bugatti

bugatti New IL'ite

While going through pregnancy and giving birth to a child can be a beautiful, life changing experience it can also alter a woman's body drastically.