1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Did your DH/DW sweep you off your feet Today?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mstrue, Apr 27, 2010.

1. RagaPrasanna

RagaPrasanna Platinum IL'ite

Hello....

My DH sweeps me off every other day! I feel so blessed to have him! :bowdown

Some of the recent incidents where I had to give my DH a biggg hug..

Saturday Afternoon - I made only breakfast and went to parlour happily for a hair treatment. I returned home all hungry by 2 pm and I saw two plates with tamarind rice and curd rice with chips, on the coffee table.. He was waiting for me to come back so we can have lunch together.. Sweet! :kiss

Sunday Evening - He was doing our bed with a new bedding set. He asked me not to go inside the bedroom until he was done. Once all done, he blindfolded me and took me to the bedroom and showed how perfect the arrangement was!! Exactly like a luxury hotel bedroom!! :)

1 person likes this.
  2. love19

love19 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am new to the site and was just browsing and this thread caught my eye:) i think its a
    very good thought to share about our lives with virtual friends..many times thr r some things that go unnoticed just like it happened to me..i hv read quite some of the threads and tat urged me to share my exp as well :)
    My DH does not know to surprise or by material things tat just say ILoveYou or all tat poetic words..bt he has his own way of expressing it :)My DH always pampers me and does lots of cute things that I hv nt noticed so long just cz its bcum a daily routine..he wakes me with a good morning kiss and till he leaves to work he always pampers me with sweet hugs and cute words..:) He is short tempered bt wen it comes to me i dono from whr he gets all tat patience..i feel very lucky to hv a best partner thru out my life:cheers...we hv been married for almost 1 yr..our anniversary is nearing :):) it was a love cum arranged marriage..we hv almost same thoughts and likes in certain areas and extreme thoughts in other areas too..so its very tough for us to get together at times..we hv small fights and thank god it doesnt really lasts long..if m upset my DH cums near me and apologizes even if its nt his mistake..at times after a fight i used to think if this realtionship wud really hv a long way..bt yes nw m confident that it does surely hv a long way..and no one can replace my DH in this life:)

2 people like this.
  3. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

The other day i was looking at this thread "Do i need a divorce?"...but didnt start reading it.The page was open and my DH who came from work happened to see Indusladies and immediately was about to:rant,when he saw the thread title "do i need a divorce" and then he goes :eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg:

"What is this..are you thinking of this?thats it!!" and started giving me cute pecks on my chubby cheeks:rotfl
    He's ultra cute when he does such things..

4 people like this.
  4. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

My DH always used to be up early for work before our marriageAfter marriage,he tends to get up a bit late.Today was one of those days...he wanted to wake up early for office,but when the alarm went off,he shut it down and cuddled upto me.After maybe what seemed an hour...he looked at the watch and said "omg..when I hold you,I forget the world..." and then casually held me and slept again:rotfl

Today was one of those happiest days for me,because although he cared for me,said I love you many times,he never said anything romantic to me.Even today he didn't intend to say a mushy line...he did it in his sleep...and I locked it in my memory forever....

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
    6 people like this.
  5. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

First time I'm writing here, I remember this incident after reading mstrue's experience. Recently I bought one of my favorite book through online and was waiting anxiously for it to arrive from the moment I ordered. The moment I got the post, I started opening the pack with a knife and accidentally cut my finger. There I was with finger soaking in blood, my DH rushed got me a tissue, took the pack from me and started opening it. I was expecting him to do something to my finger but he was blissfully opening the pack, I was crying and asked him what he was doing while I'm in so much pain, his answer was, "I'm opening it for you as you cut your finger, so that you can start reading it immediately, you are so eager to start the book". My pain went away for a moment:) seeing innocent expression on his face.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  6. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Love this thread soo much!

Yesterday me and my DH went out for shopping and suddenly i got cramps and cd nt walk properly

It was a busy Street but my DH made me sit and started pressing my leg and feet till i said it was OK..I was swept away completely:bowdown

1 person likes this.
  7. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

Yesterday, me and my wife were sitting in Café Coffee Day, sipping our favourite Capuccino coffee. There were romantic lovers sitting in neighbouring tables. Mostly guys and girls in twenties. Me and my wife are married for 16 years and my age is 43 , my wife's 39. It was sounding a bit odd, to be among around ten pairs of love struck , young romantic pairs , all around.:help

Invariably, the guy in every table was doing some activity conveying his affection to her, by holding the hands of his respective girlfriend. Me and my wife were the only pair, sitting sooooo distant from each other (around one meter) without any physical touching.:thumbsdown

Suddenly, my wife asked, "xxxxx (my name) Tell me, how much is your love for me ?"

Hearing this, I was shocked.:spin What reply can I give to this filmy dialogue ? Suddenly the following song starring Rajesh Khanna and Hema malini from the Hindi Movie, "Kudrat" came to my mind.

हेमामालिनी पूछती है- "हे माधव् तू कभी पूछोगे नहीं , मेरा प्यार कितना है ?" (Hemamalini asks, "do you know how much is my love for you ")

राजेश खन्ना जवाब देता है , "कितना?" (Rajesh Khanna asks, "how much")

हेमामालिनी - "आसमान के इस किनारे से उस किनारे तक, उससे भी आगे, इतना, और तू कितना प्यार करता है ? बोलो ना " (she says, "the amount equivalent to from this corner of the sky to the other corner of the sky.......and beyond that too. Now tell me, how much love is yours for me ?)

राजेश खन्ना - " हमें तुमसे कितना प्यार है एह तो हम नहीं जानते, मगर जी नहीं सकते तुमारे बिना " (He says, "I don't know how much is my love for you , but, one thing I know certainly is.....I can not live without you)

Taking cue from the above mentioned scene, I told something which sounded realistic and non-filmy, "xxxx (my wife's name)..! I don't know how much is my love for you....and I do not know how to express it too......but I know one thing sure......I can not live without you"

Listening to this, my wife's eyes were filled up with tears. She stood up from the chair opposite to mine, came and sat just next to me (the way other pairs were sitting ).........and put her head , sideward , on my shoulders....! I could hear her breadth going in and out faster............and she was getting emotional..! For the next five minutes, she did not take her head off my shoulder..!:clap

I certainly could sweep her off her feet yesterday:2thumbsup:.............thanks to the "Kudrat" movie clip I had watched recently..!

For a very long time, such romantic moment did not happen in our life. Yesterday, it happened.....on its own.............thanks to CCDay's romantic couple whose presence made my wife ask that question...........and thanks to 'Kudrat' Hindi movie clip, which gave me a clue to how to answer that question in the most realistic way...!

7 people like this.
  8. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

HAHAHAHA... IG this was cute.
    BTW where were ur kids on this beautiful day?

Not that me or my H will be asking or answering anything of that kind... instead leaving each other with a pastry on someone's face ............
    But was just wondering... that most of the times... we're unable to even finish our sentences but yes are constantly shifting our chairs... for the convenience and / or tantrum of a child and at the end need a table or shoulder with heavy breath... for not exaggerated emotions but due to extreme fatigue.............

TRUE miss u dearly... where ever ur.... ur thread went live again... ONE happy specimen of IL... in LOVE with HER SPOUSE

2 people like this.
  9. anuyogam1988

anuyogam1988 Gold IL'ite

In our case, I have a very matured husband. Interference of third persons can never bring tension and arguments in our life because he used to completely support me and we never let others interfere. Whenever I am sad, he used to say "your happiness is my happiness" and he can easily change my mood :) When people intentionally try to insult/irritate me, he used to support me:thumbsup. In our home, there is no division of labor. Every evening, we used to walk on the shores of Humber river- 2 hours of bliss! He is my cheerleader and my love for him is endless. :queen

10. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

Not kids. Only one 14 years old boy. On that beautiful day, he was busy playing with his friends

1 person likes this.