1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Did U Consider Vaastu For Home ?

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by simple1234, Oct 30, 2019.

1. simple1234

simple1234 Silver IL'ite

Did u consider vaastu for home while buying ? Is that important ?

2. Angela123

Angela123 Gold IL'ite

not really. But kind of. We had certain directions we wanted to face our house, but most of all, I wanted my house to have natural lighting. We were told never to buy a south facing house by our friends, but we really looked at a house that fits our budget and feels good when we are in it. we didn't look anything other than the direction of the house facing.

3. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

We didn't look much when we bought the house. We looked for good size of backyard as my kids need space to run and play. After buying the house we just checked the direction for Pooja room that's it.

4. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

We recently bought the house.one thing I consider while searching is, the house should have good lighting because I stayed in apartment 8 years. Most of them sitting in dark place especially in winter.so I looked for a house with more sun lighting. In townhome we will get lighting only in two sides. By god graces,we found a individual house with all side lighting. Initially it was weird for me ,that all four side lighting and no privacy but I am enjoying now the scenery all four side. For your question, when I searched for houses I didn’t look for vastu,but I got east facing house by god grace. I didn’t check any vastu inside house. If you have Indian realtor, sometime they say the vastu of the house while looking the house. It has pro and con. We may like the house but when they say it has bad vastu,then we can’t buy it. So better buy a house which u like if you are Usa. If you are in India, buy with vastu because when reselling,it will b easy.