1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

did anyone of u tried idiot proof diet?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by chocoqueen, Feb 28, 2008.

1. chocoqueen

chocoqueen New IL'ite

hi il's,:help
    did anyone of u heard about weight loss for idiots also known as fat loss for idiots(lose 9 pounds in 11 days) aka idiot proof diet.this is sumthng makes me feel to try it but i wish i could buy it.we can buy it online for 39 dollars or sumthng.we can get to download diet generator and handbook.this diet is so popular as it claims to lose 9 pounds in 11 days.there is no miracle in this, actually its based on calorie shifting theory.i want to try this its seems effective and we can lose weight quickly by eating right food.is there anyone who tried this.pls i need ur help,i wish sumone could download it for me.it would be kind of u to do so.
    i want to lose 20 kgs soon.so if i could get sum good tips 4 losing weight quickly,i would be happy.
    thank you.

2. preetho

preetho New IL'ite

hi,

can you get me the downloadable version of the idiot proof diet

3. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Never heard of it.
    If you have more info, please share with everybody over here.

Thanks.

4. sweetpea12

sweetpea12 New IL'ite

Hi chocoqueen,

Did you end up trying this diet. I am planning to go for this diet starting tomorrow. Please share your opinions.

5. Mubeen

Mubeen Bronze IL'ite

hi sweet.. let us know abt this diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. sweetpea12

sweetpea12 New IL'ite

I am on the 2nd day today. So far it has been a very easy diet. I have not felt that I am dieting at all. The only hard part is getting myself to drink 8-10 glasses a day. I managed to have only 6 glasses yesterday.
    I decided not to weigh myself until at least 1 week into the diet. Will update you about my weight loss (if any!) in about a week. I have a long way to go...about 80lbs to loose....phew!!!!

7. Mubeen

Mubeen Bronze IL'ite

hi sweet! pls post the dtls of this diet.. like what to eat and 4 how many days u have to follow this... so that others also get benefited....

8. ani4kittu

ani4kittu New IL'ite

:hiyasweety..how u felt with idiot proof diet.iam very serious about my weight i want to
    loose up to 20kgs in one month:crazyso can anyone follow their diet rules??can i get the downloadable version of the idiot proof diet..please pm me..thxs

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I am an over weight person and had been like this for nearly 20 years. Then I decided to lose weight and had a consultation with a dietician and followed her advise. Even I am happy that I have shed weight now in the last 5 months, I have lost 8 kgs sofar. There is no easy way to lose weight as far as I have seen. Do consult a good dietician and try to lose weight like that. You may have to change your life style to maintian the weight also. I would recommend only this way so tht the weight lose is forever. And exercise is a must, walking is the best exercise.

10. laasya

laasya Silver IL'ite

HI Chocoqueen

sorry to say never heard about hte diet plan and

my sincere advice not to follow such diets and its never good thing to lose 20kgs in one month it may result in ill health

pls follow certain good diet as well as workout which is apt for u

if u really wanna lose certain kilos drastically, u can try GM diet .. if u do it seriously i am sure u will deffenetly reduce 3 to 5kgs

as i lost nearly 5kgs in first one week itself ( along with some of my team member, they also followed and lost atleast 3 kgs)

then we all are following kitchappas diet by Krishnamma and benefited

so follow healthy ways to get rid of unwanted wt

all the best to u