Diabetes and TTC

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by happyperson, Feb 19, 2011.

1. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

hi jyoti,happy person, lucky me, shaalu,

how was ur TTC progress as well as sugar levels ?
    after 4 months break and again started TTC with clomid 100mg this cycle.
    bit busy n my house warming function no food control but loads of work in shifting..
    have to check my weight again and have to come back on track...

-mrithula

1 person likes this.
  2. luckyme

luckyme Silver IL'ite

Nice to hear from u Mrithula,

I was also keeping busy and hence did not write much on this thread...And i didn't keep up with my exercise schedule as office timings changed and didn't give me enuf time...but I took some difficult steps and things are changing now for the better

Mrithula,

Hope u had a lovely time during house warming and the new place brings lots of happiness and ttc success..Have u managed to control ur sugars or lost any weight ? What abt exercises? Are u on track?

What about others....let's be active...post ur updates...lots of luck to all of u

My update

My exercise schedule went for toss for last 3 weeks or so...but I am coming back on track...
    I haven't lost or gained any weight...pretty much the same..had some diarrhoea type symptoms from 2 days and can see myself about 500 gms down from my weight..but I know this is temporary....I m 67-68 with height 5'5"
    I was on a natural cycle this time and ovulation was on time and lining was 11 mm...my at expected date is tomm but I m on progestrone supplements ...still I am planning to test tomm morning....no symptoms at all so I am just keep myself neutral....it'll be iui next time if this one doesn't succeed...

Rest all is fine and I am praying for all of us in this journey to get success

God bless all

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

hey luckywaves

same pinch i am also 67-68 with height 5'5" :)

my sugar levels are below 150 but not in normal range

4. shaluu

shaluu Gold IL'ite

Hi friends, I want to hit a good weight loss before TTC at least 10 kgs. Sugar levels are normal but taking twice glycomet 500 mg

5. luckyme

luckyme Silver IL'ite

Hi shalu,

Good that u have managed to lose some weight...how far have u taken to reduce 4.7 ?...based on that u should decide whether u need to up your exercise schedule as ur target is still far off...r u seeking any help for weight loss from outside..I mean any gym classes etc?

Jyoti, good to have a buddy...but with this body weight and as per the Asian proportions, we still come under over weight category...62 should be the ideal weight for our height...we should have a target of 5 kg to lose...I was 62 at th time of my marriage but have gradually added all these kilos...I am going for a walk in the evening for 30 mins...and am starting yoga after my af..my own sis is a yoga teacher but I haven't learnt so far..I have planned to try fertility yoga to begin with

Btw I tested today and it was a negative...i was neutral so no reactions this time...and af is starting to show up...will be meeting a doc in two days for iui planning in this cycle....

Good luck to all of u and god bless

6. shaluu

shaluu Gold IL'ite

Hi luckyme, I lost all this weight in a month, the month of April.Had exercised then. In may, I did not lose any but have almost maintained it. Did not do any exercise.

This month I am hoping for a 3 kg weight loss. Hoping to start TTC in August

7. luckyme

luckyme Silver IL'ite

Shalu, v nice that u cud manage the weight loss within a month..u shud give us all some tips on what changes did u make...sorry if u have already posted and I have just skipped pages of this thread...bump ur old post if there was one....Good luck for this month n keep us posted...are u not ttc ing these 2 months at all?

I am keeping a target of 64 for June end....post my diarrhoea my weight is hovering around 66...if I can maintain this n manage to exercise this month then 2 kgs appears an achievable target.....m yet to plan it properly..

God bless

8. shaluu

shaluu Gold IL'ite

luckyme, I walked for 40 - 60 mins daily and watched what I ate. Eliminated rice almost and snacked healthy and the weight dropped in April

In may, i did not exercise at all but continued to healthy eating. Did not gain or lose

Now its become difficult to lose unless I increase my exercise duration :-D

9. sarada30

sarada30 Platinum IL'ite

hi frndz,

how are you all doing?

I have a question hear i went for a sugar test yesterday and found that i have 93 as my fasting sugar and 140 as my post lunch is it possible to happen like this or the test center gave a wrong report? i am just surprised with the report.......

plz help me frndz

10. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

hi
    congrats ur sugar level is almost in control...dont need to chek at diff test center now if u want can do the test again after 15 days

hey you are following a good diet..keep it up dear