1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Devilish Bro, Sexist Parents,haughty Sil Make My Life Hell, Want To Forget Them As Nightmare Of Life

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by shubha1987, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

When someone expects to get arrested, s/he can get anticipatory bail in India. Not many other countries have this kind of prepaid get-out-of-jail card. In some marriages (usually rich people) in America, the couple sign prenuptial contracts -- a sort of anticipatory divorce arrangement. If someone is rather skittish about marrying, and if prenup' is not a possibility, a divorce-lawyer on a retainer (advance fee, prepaid legal help) could be a good idea. Getting the fiancé to pay for that would be even a better idea.

2. venlax

venlax Silver IL'ite

Dear Naari,

thanks.as u said it is high time we just forget everything else in the world inc. our beloved family .Let us spare some time for ourselves alone that too fully joy & fun oriented. Not only this forum , to whomsoever i talk over phone or person only grievances but genuine,so no other go except to listen to. I am a cancer blessed person .u can imagine my state.Because of my age & experience , big family (5 DB, 5 DSIL,one DS, one DBIL ,3 DBIL, 3 DSIL,1 DSIL,one DBIL, many nieces & nephews - married & unmarried . so much counselling & vice versa.)

"The woods are lovely dark & deep & promises to keep miles to go before i sleep."

3. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Dear Venlax, sorry to hear about your cancer, are you undergoing treatment right now? How is it going? Pls tell us more .. I sincerely hope you are cancer free soon, considering what a lovely life of compassion & love you have lived as I can say from your story, I can say that all the good will come back to you in form of being free from cancer & living a happy rest of your life .. Take care & tell me more..